I need feedback on my first carved pumpkin

I’ve just built this low-poly/blocky carved pumpkin for a halloween build im going to start making for halloween and I need feedback to improve it further if neccessary.

11 Likes

The pumpkin looks nice! I like the pixels and low-ploy of the final design.

2 Likes

Thanks I got this idea and style in a picture inside my head while I was taking my dog for a walk before school, managed to remember it all during the whole day

3 Likes

I love your pixel design a lot! It looks good to me.

2 Likes

This is great! The blocky style is good for a carved pumpkin!

2 Likes

Looks great whether or not you have the pixels in the mouth

1 Like

The pumpkin looks amazing for a first time. I only suggest you making the stem bigger.

2 Likes

Thanks will definently make the stem bigger

1 Like

NGL that do be looking like something from Minecraft Dungeons lol. Good work! I would say that the teeth don’t really match, though. Still spooky!

2 Likes

I just made the stem bigger and it looks alot better! Thanks for the feedback.

This pumpkin looks amazing in its own style. I guess only thing I would fix is making the bottom stem bigger (Edited) the stem looks great!

1 Like

The pumpkin looks great. You did a fantastic job making it low-poly and blocky, also the spooky presentation too.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t really think of adding teeths but I did anyways to add more small details and to make it a bit more spooky, but I did just try to see how it would look without teeths and I don’t really get the same spookiness imo

2 Likes

Looks amazing, It’s not a generic blocky pumpkin It has character and spin on its design which makes it stand out.

The thing I can think of is this specific tooth, is it suppose to be colored differently? Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

Oh, no but well yes, it’s supposed to be coloured in different shades of white/light grey but that’s not supposed to be red, Thanks for spotting it, I will fix this right away

1 Like

Fixed! No clue how I accidently made it red instead of white/light grey I guess I accidently changed the colour without realizing it.

1 Like

Ok the pumpkin now lets amazing. The bigger stem really mad it better.

1 Like

I agree with you, the stem really made it pop more to be honest.