I need help getting my game back (Give Advice)

So recently my game was content deleted under the false pretense that I was using another player’s work without their permission. Now, I will admit I am using another player’s work, however, I was given permission by that player to use their work. My group, which held the game, was locked and I was subsequently banned for three days. Today Roblox Support responded to one of my two appeals stating that I was correctly moderated, however, this isn’t true whatsoever. It’s as if they didn’t investigate at all. I’ve waited four days just for my appeal to be rejected. I need advice, how do I get my case escalated? Should I email Developer Relations instead?

How can one be falsely punished if you show proof?
If you showed proof the other player gave you permission then you should’ve been fine.

If you feel as though you weren’t even listened to or were incorrectly punished, yes.

I submitted a ticket on Support and you can’t attach images on there whatsoever. So basically after four days they saw what I wrote in the ticket and rejected my appeal. Unfair, but that’s how Roblox Support is… multi billion dollar company yet the worst support in the industry. False take down and ban.

I might be misunderstanding and maybe submitting tickets through that link is sending an email but why not send emails? I’ve attached photos in the past

However, you can attach links like Gyazos. Or even answer back the email they send with an image. Also, I believe that this isn’t the place to post this type of issues, yep try contacting different users.