I need help making a low poly map. I'm not giving up on my dream!

About me

Hi, my name is Brian Barrett. I desperately need help making a map for a game I want to come true!
I need help making a low poly map. I need someone that is willing to work without pay. I know its hard to find someone that’s willing to help me for free but I’m not giving up no mater what people say. I keep on saying I have money but I don’t. Its because no one will help me :frowning: I’ve been trying for days for someone to help me make this game a dream come true!

About game

Welcome to Bloxcity! This is a Role Play game were you can raise a family, work and play with friends! You can also own pets to play with! You can own an apartment and house and design it the way you like it. (Game coming soon!)

Payment

There is none at the moment. I’m not giving up my dream on making this game a dream come true!

Willing to help for free?

Let me know if your in on my project! I really want this to be free! I know it will be disappointing because your not getting payed but if this game is popular I’ll give you a payment as a reward!

Please, Just Please help me and make this game a dream come true! Its been stuck in my head for mouths.

1 Like

Dude, for all this stuff I don’t think very many people are going to do this for free. I’m not trying to be rude, but this is a project that is to much for no payment dev’s are working so hard and they would always expect a payment, once again not trying to be rude. Anyways, have a good day and best of wishes.

3 Likes

If you want to make a game, you need to have skills in (building, 3d modeling, programming, etc) or have money to pay people to help you. If you don’t have any money, I highly suggests you to learn one of the skills written above. There are plenty of tutorial out there for you to learn from. Only then people will help you make your dream comes true. Have a great day.

Okay! I need a job then to order to make robux.

Watch tutorials to get better at whatever you wanna do then, when you feel like you have the skill, try to find a job here or in Group Recruiting Plaza

I can make shirts will that help to? So I can make some money.

I would happily work for free :slight_smile: Discord BJJUmer#0946

Okay! Can you show me what you have done?

I can show it to you on discord though, I havent really spent much time in making portfolios, but all building needs for me is my imagination, which is a lot

if you need me to build something to get approval, i can do it

Okay I will! I’m going to join right now!

The code has expired.Can you make a new one!

im sorry, what, code?? what code

It one let me join your thing sorry.

like, you cant add me on discord?

ya! I Don’t know why it wont let me.

Hey! I opened up a portfolio just now and I’d be happy to do work for you to build my experience! EtenalCanadianDev#1541

maybe tell me your discord, and i can add you

okay! I need to see if the other guy will also help me to. He is also working on terrain

1 Like

I would help you for a 50% of game revenue. I like your idea, but there needs to be payment. I suggest also trying to learn how to do some of this stuff and practicing before you jump into a big project like this. Other wise, if you need updates in the future, you might need to hire another person to update as your previous partner might’ve moved on to another project. That being said, I will help you if we split game revenue 50/50. I will also try to teach you some basics so you can update your game if I’m not available in the future. Contact me on discord - UNITED_Lacker#4037