I need help rigging a model!

Hello everyone,

I am finished with a model, but I don’t know how to rig that much, so I am having problems, can someone help me rig this model?

I wanted to be r15 but no lower torso can you help me?

1 Like

What exactly do you mean, “A R15 body, but no lower torso.”.

As I know it, the lower torso is one of the main parts of the R15 body, connecting the upper parts of the character with the lower parts of the character (arms and head connecting to legs) and if you were to delete the lower torso, your body would just snap in half, don’t take me by the word right here, I am sure it is possible to have a body without a lower torso, but I don’t think you can have a R15 body with no lower torso, I suggest, If possible, you could make the lower torso invisible, giving an illusion of no lower torso, now that is not considered as deleting it, but just making it invisible, but still does the job.

What “MatkeFTW” meant here meant, in case its hard to tell, its adding the lower torso to the model, preferably to the lowest part of the main torso, and the settings it transparency property to 1. This should hide it from view, so it can’t be seen, and basically makes it so you can still rig it like a normal r15 model while not allowing your users to see the lower torso itself.