I need help with advertisement for my game

Hello so I am basically very new to the Roblox Developer forums and I am planning to make an update on my game but I have an issue and the issue is that I am not getting any players at all I have designed my game to be fun and tested it with my friends and they agree its fun. What I need help with is posting advertisements for the roblox platform but the issue is how much do I pay everyday my current balance is 1k robux and I am not sure if that is enough.
I have been working on this game for well over 4 years now and I think its time to show my game to the community

Questions

• What are you attempting to achieve? To get around atleast 700 people in my game at one time.
  • What is the issue? Need advertisements
  • What solutions have you tried so far? Advertising privately on famous games which Coast a lot of robux.

P. S I think this is the wrong category if so let me know so I can hopefully move it to the right one.

3 Likes

1k robux with the right ad(s) is good. Don’t bid it all at once on 1 ad though. Just hire someone to make an ad.
700 players is a little unrealistic…
You should show the ad you’re going to run if you have it and add the game link…

1 Like

Hello my game link is this
https://www.roblox.com/games/527002887/Net-Games-Hotel-V20-9
No advertisements photos are planned yet.

Well I played your game a little and I’d work on it a little more before advertising. There are small issues, bland open lobby, uneven stairs, stretched photos etc…

Thanks for the report i will work on it.

1 Like

@danttn90, you should move your topic to #help-and-feedback:game-design-support.

Thanks for letting me know i have done it.

1 Like