I need help with building

I’m a new builder and i don’t know on how to build faster. If you know some hints and you want help me. I would really appreciate the hints

4 Likes

I think you put this in the wrong section. Shouldn’t it be inside the building support instead of Cool Creation.

Oh sorry i’m new in the forums

Oh ok thats fine Put that in Building support I think

here are some tips :
Anchor objects so they dont fall everywhere
Name the most important objects so u don’t get them mixed up with others…
hire a couple testers, scripters, and other builders…
use blender for some stuff…
and
write down ideas that u have for ur game
lol thats sum stuff ik

2 Likes

Can’t you use Plugins too? There are some plugin’s that you can use to ease the building development

1 Like

I would suggest if you want to speed up your workflow getting a new computer or switching to blender (or any 3d website) is probably the easiest option. Model creator has pretty good tips for beginners (the advanced tips aren’t advanced imo it’s beginner-intermediate) I have about 3 years on roblox studio and the only reason why I still build slow is because how buggy and slow roblox studio is and so reliant on buttons but switching to another 3d software (like blender) is probably less laggy and has more hotkeys (which are easy to get used to and they also have a buttons for beginners incase you can’t remember hotkeys)

2 Likes

yes thats true… good one
i like that advice

The replies to these threads may answer your question:

2 Likes

also what is your game called? if u already have one i wanna see it

There are some Plugins you can use I can link them:

I have one but it’s a mix between free models and scripts but most parts of scripting were by me and the building rate is horrible this is why i need help with building

1 Like

what kind of game is it? an obby… rp…?

f3x isn’t a good plugin, it slows down building a lot and pretty much the same as roblox studio but worst (only thing is it has hotkeys but tbh doesn’t make much of a difference)

1 Like

it’s a third person shooter but i stopped to update the game for 3 moths

1 Like

Ohhhh, ok thats cool
i have a rp game which is dead and it was made mostly of free models

i also have an obby
its new and has no scripts but its really ez to make because u dont have to spend much robux on it.

The names are Mountain city! [racing update]
and Joan’s Difficulty Obby

what is ur game called?

“A FPS game” i made the game on my group

1 Like

Ok ima check it out! lemme see…

You should totally get Parts + the #1 BEST building plugin in the entire world of Roblox
With the Parts + plugin, you get access to a beautiful UI with hundreds of different parts/shapes for you to insert and use in your game.
for the price of 0.00$ you can get Parts + today
Some customer reviews

• NathanGam_ez: Sick
  • swag4lifex: THANK YOU SO MUCH
  • Crythexs: THIS HELPS SO MUCH AND SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU
  • Suchdoge4life: came here from an ad didn’t regret
  • NewGamerMaker1: This is awesome! A great plugin really helps me out with building!
  • ula601: bruh
    and we have loads more reviews Download Parts + today! Parts + - Roblox