I need help with a script

I’m trying to remove the topbar for my loading screen to fill up the entire screen, but the script doesn’t seem to work. I don’t exactly know what is wrong with it. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

This is the script:

This is how the loading screen looks like:

2 Likes

I think it’s supposed to be

PlayerGui:SetTopbarTransparency(1) 

Setting the transparency to 0 makes it opaque i’m pretty sure

And if you’d like for your loading screen to fill the entire screen including the topbar portion you could try setting the size to Udim2.new(0,0,1,36) and the position to Udim2.new(0,0,0,-36)

1 Like

SetTopbarTransparency Is deprecated and no longer has functionality, and if you want to to fill up the whole space a screengui has the property “ignoreguioffset” or something along those lines and it will fill the whole screen.

I don’t recall SetTopbarTransparency being deprecated? and I don’t work with UI’s very often so thanks for informing me about that property.

Yes this is deprecated due to the new Topbar change.

What about :SetCoreGuiEnabled() ?

Yeah. It really doesn’t seem work because of the new topbar. Thank you anyways!

That isn’t what’s needed in this case. As WingedDash already pointed out, the IgnoreGuiInset property of a ScreenGui does the job without really needing anything else.

I have this problem with my game also , so if somebody have a solution I’ll know that too .