I need help with this gui script (unsolved)

ok so my last 2 posts have been kind of a dud but thanks for the help so ive scrapped the past script and im also going to try and explain this all good
i want when i click 1 image button it fades and it fades 2 more image buttons along with an image label
i cant get the script or get it without errors

ive looked only on the dev forum as the search results here are the most relevant for what im looking towards

i also am trying to figure out how to make a exit button fade in and reverse the effects when clicked on thank you so much for your time with helping me!
here is my script sorry for forgeting it

local pressed = false

local TweenService = game:GetService("TweenService") -- this will get tweenservice
local tweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Quad, Enum.EasingDirection.InOut)

script.Parent.MouseEnter:Connect(function()
	if pressed == false then
		TweenService:Create(script.Parent, tweenInfo, {ImageTransparency = 0.5}):Play()
	end
end)

script.Parent.MouseLeave:Connect(function()
	if pressed == false then
		TweenService:Create(script.Parent, tweenInfo, {ImageTransparency = 0}):Play()
	end
end)

script.Parent.MouseButton1Down:connect(function()
	pressed = true
	TweenService:Create(script.Parent, tweenInfo, {ImageTransparency = 1}):Play()
end)

Learn about Tweening GUIs and figure out an algorithm to do it. We can’t just give out scripts…

1 Like

If you have placed your script in a text label, change the script parent to a button label, otherwise, you have misspelled something in your script. Try looking over it again.