I need help with UI effect

Hello Developers! I have really interesting topic that I guess many people are also wondering how to add this to your game. Now most of simulators have implemented this UI effect https://gyazo.com/82f136cfc204e86ac05336eafbf1f04c . I was wondering if someone knows what is this effect called?

This would be using tween service

Like @richdefentt said, you need to use a tween service, to make an effect you must like find or make one and then script it, so that everytime you click on it, it either fires the tween and the effect while clicking.

So you’d use a for loop like this;

-- get the mouse position
for i = 1,math.random(10,20) do
-- stuff here
end

After making this loop, you’ll want to create a copy of a specific image. You’ll then want to create a random point the image tweens to. If you’re using scale then you can just add a max distance that the image can tween.

After this, with TweenService you’ll want to add in a Position, and Size to that. The Size should be UDim2.new(0,0,0,0), since you’re removing the size of the image as it tweens outwards. The position would be the coordinates you create from above.

1 Like

Ok. Do you know how to find the effect that everyone uses now?

I think people create theier own effect, but you can try to find one in the library or in developers inventory.

1 Like

use rotation
use sprite sheet and loop thorugh
!Note upload all the images as a single sprite sheet do not upload individually

1 Like