I Want To Create A High Quality Game, But I'm Unsure If It Will Be Worth It

Hello fellow developers! Today I was in the mood for creating a game. Now usually, my games are a few free models slapped together, but now, I’m starting to learn blender. I want to make a game that is actually high quality, but I have one issue. Will anyone play it?

I know advertisements is a good way to get players, but:

1st: I want players that will stay for a while, not just join once, then quit.

2nd: I honestly don’t have a lot of Robux.

Basically, I want to make a high quality game, but I don’t want to put effort into something that may not grow. If any of you have any tips or ideas of what I could do, that would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Well, for me personally, I’m not doing it for the money. I’m doing it just to make a game for people to enjoy. Money is a side benefit, but in this case, I just want to make a decent game. I’ve made a few before that were a bit more advanced as well.

1 Like

Ohhh. Well, basically I want to make sure what I’m doing will actually be worth it, and from what I know, adverts and sponsors are the only decent ways to get players.

1 Like

Don’t worry about those things until you are late into game development. Who knows what could happen to the game?

This wouldn’t be so hard if it weren’t for the type of game I’m making. I have been playing a lot of YBA lately, and I wanted to make my own Stand Grinding Game. It’s not very original, but it would be a fun project.

1 Like

Try making something that you will think may be successful. Just do it your own way, think! If any high quality game would be worthwhile, you have to make something very interesting for one to enjoy. Just because you think it won’t be good, just do what you want for your goal.