I want to learn Lua quick and well

I want to learn how to code In Lua, could you please send me some useful videos and any tips to learn it fast.

There’s a beginner series from AlvinBlox on youtube. It’s a good start.

2 Likes

Just keep practicing and try making your own stuff using the things you learn in certain videos

consistency is key thats how i got so goated at it :smirk:

4 Likes

there’s no way to learn lua super super fast,it really depends on you as a person, it takes a while a week, a month, a day, sometimes even years

I’ve seen people who’ve been scripting for 7-8 years and still don’t know everything, but @Alvin_Blox’s beginner series is a good start. :slight_smile:

–X

5 Likes

Hey! Glad to see that you are interested to code in lua, this question has been asked a ton, just follow the links below as they give useful resources given by many other members. However, remember that being brilliant at lua can take many stressful days, it can take months before you understand everything, you will not always be good at everything but you should strive to continue with perseverance.

If this post helps you, feel free to mark it as solved & if I find any other useful guides, I will edit my message, this is just a few of the many out there. I recommend you use the search bar.

2 Likes

I agree. I found learning Lua kind of like learning math. Like math, you can’t just memorize lua and coding, but you have to combine the lua together to solve a problem. You can’t just memorize it, because lots of problems will require different kinds of math, just like Lua.
I find I am able to memorize stuff easier by writing it down, like Lua.

2 Likes