I want to make a new Roblox Group

So as all of you are aware, Politics exist. Now, I do not intend to sway one’s belief over a kid’s game but I want to educate kids, just on how the Civics system of America Works. Now one idea is to make a group about the White House. Now would we mention triggering topics i.e abortion or CRT but I do want to mention things like just healthcare and the economy. I read the TOS and Rules and Guidelines and am aware that this may seem like a bad idea but, groups like nUSA or Mayflower exist. So my question is would it be fine. If i did not mention things that are against tos (terroism encouragement) but still maintain the group?

2 Likes

I suppose you are in a very grey area of the Roblox TOS, I think you would be fine if you don’t break the TOS. Stuff such as Terrorism, Abortion, etc. is a very bad idea, I also suggest not naming any of your in-game characters to current irl people.

1 Like

Alright first thing’s first why would you mention those things if you do not to intend to start something political? Secondly ask yourself, “why would I want to do this, and will there big consequences?” if I’m going to be honest if you intend on making a Roblox group or community you should always have good vibes or values or heck the reason why you made the group, as you want to make a group about the White House, why not make up some fictional characters or events than really trigger a bunch of people in the community instead of just making something fictional? You even said yourself,

If you already feel like that then don’t try continuing doing that idea.

Now for your question,

You answered your own question,

But to support it with facts, I do not believe they start triggering topics such as terrorism or abortion which actually triggers me honestly, how more would you expect from a millions of user platform?

Yep! No real people would be used! And honestly, it would mainly just be fictional and not even resemble these characters!

Bad idea this obviously goes against the Roblox TOS.

I know that this idea is with good intention but they will ban you from Roblox.