I5k | 3D Artist/Graphic Designer

Very remarkable, experience and unique.

• Prices are very fair, you are literally paying for what you get!

• I can’t wait to see what kind of master piece we’ll be crafting together.

I added you on Discord and looking forward to working with you!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I really appreciate it

6 Likes

Updated the page once again! Make sure to check out my latest work on twitter!!

https://twitter.com/rightIess

6 Likes

Wow, just wow.
Some of the best roblox GFX I have ever seen. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks man it really means a lot

3 Likes

Incredible work and attention to detail, would recommend :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate the support!! :smile:

3 Likes

Incredible work, would 100% order.

2 Likes

thank you very much it means a lot!

5 Likes

In my opinion his prices are fine, this artist is a very talented and is in high in demand, so that means his time is precious, and his prices right now seem fine because for such a talented individual and a individual that is high in demand you best be paying good money.

5 Likes

I’m speechless! :astonished:

Honestly though, your graphics have beautiful aesthetics no other artist has! You have something absolutely amazing here and your artwork looks spectacular! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey, I am interested in seeing your availability over the next few weeks. I’d like a new thumbnail for a game of mine, and wouldn’t mind a rough estimate. My discord is Bobbysayhi#9778 if you have the time!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me as an artist to receive messages like these, I appreciate them very much.

6 Likes

I highly recommend i5k :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Absolutely insane work… Couldn’t help but show my non-Roblox associated friends to encourage them to join. I’m absolutely amazed and can’t imagine myself in your shoes. I really applaud your work! Keep it up, and I hope to see your designs in more game communities!

[Addition] Your work is just so spectacular, I literally have no other words for it. I can’t stop looking at them. They’re just amazing.

4 Likes

Hey man thanks a bunch for that. I never really expected to get where I am today with graphics but somehow I did. It’s people like you who motivate me to try and constantly improve on my work. And I really appreciate all the positive reinforcement that I’ve gotten over the years. Thank you again, I hope you have a great day! :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah man. You deserve the credit and awe I have in me and the comment I mentioned earlier. I’m just astounded, and your work just comes to show that everyone on this platform just needs to keep at it and keep working towards their goal to become an expert.

2 Likes

My base price is actually 35k for a thumbnail, it gradually gets mor expensive as the commission grows more complex. You can look at my " What affects the prices?" Section for more information on what is responsible :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Commission sheet updated! As well as 4 new artworks added

4 Likes

Yeah I agree but he does do a good job also when he puts it on his Twitter or something you’re getting a lot of exposer.

2 Likes