Rules and Regulations
All Iceberg Hotel members and guests, are required to abide by these rules and regulations. Not doing so can and will result in a warning, a kick or ban, or even a permanent suspension from our games.
Please remember to also follow the Roblox Rules and Regulations found here:
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact any of our High Ranks, which are a Shift Manager or above, and they will assist you to the best of their abilities.
• Any kind of trolling at our facilities will result in three warnings, and then a ban.
• Hate speech, or racism is prohibited and will result in a ban, or possible suspension depending on the severity.
• Exploiting will result in a permanent ban from all of our facilities, no matter what the severity of the exploit was.
• Multiple posts of group advertising, or asking for robux on our group wall will result in a suspension.
• Inappropriate clothing will result in a maximum or three warnings for you to change it, if you don’t, you will be banned.
• Abusing caps/shouting will result in you being warned up to three times, and if you still continue it will result in a ban. We don’t take “MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK” as an excuse.
• Any kind of spamming will result in an instant ban.
• Intentionally giving the room keys to yourself or to any other users randomly will result in a suspension.
• Please leave it up to the MR/HRs to deal with disruptive users. They are properly trained on how to deal with the situation. As a Trainee, or Receptionist, you may warn the user a maximum of three times before reporting them to be banned by saying !callmod [reason-here] , or just looking for an HR if one is in-game.
- If you have any further concerns regarding a user who is breaking any of these rules, or other rules that are not mentioned here, please contact a High Rank (Shift Manager+).
These are regulations which apply to all our LRs, but should also be followed by our MRs and HRs, and our job-seeking customers. Please take some time to read them, as if you do not follow them it could result in consequences.
If you are working here at Iceberg, you are supposed to be respectful to your co-workers and the hotel guests. It does not matter whether you are a high rank or a low rank. You are to treat others how you want to be treated. We do not tolerate rude and disrespectful people who disturb the community.
Our staff are all required to have excellent grammar skills to give a good impression to guests. In a situation where a Trainee or higher did not comply to use grammar, it could lead to a warning or demotion.
We expect everyone to be responsible for their actions and act professional. Immaturity sets a bad example and can ruin someone’s first impression of the group. Being mature is a priority if you are a worker, even in the hardest of situations. Consequences will be given to any worker who acts immaturely at any of our facilities.
Consequences will be given to those who fail to comply to these standards, whether it be a demotion or a warning.
Signed, TheKitDev (Head Dev for Iceberg Hotels)