Ideas for the interior of the Shop

Let’s be honest, this looks horrible:

Current images

I would like ideas for the interior of my shop, or some ways to improve my shop, because as you can see, it sucks, i made this a bit rushed, and tried to finish this quickly, now i want to take the time to make this and get help with some ideas or improvements, thanks for reading or helping :+1:

1 Like

I assume you’re going for a grocery shop, or a normal build as I can’t think of ideas depending on the style your going for however I would recommend expanding the interior as it looks a little too cluttered and tight looking if you know what I mean are you going for something similar to this. If so, it isn’t that bad, but it does lack the color and shape look that images or existing games to get ideas from.

Add other shelves on the other side of the walls so it could make it look more appealing. Have a variety of colours or something that matches with the setting and theme, it doesn’t quite have that ‘shop’ feel.

Add some interior features such as shelves, lighting, perhaps a cashier table, for the shop to lay out, different variety of colors, however not much to say since I don’t know what type of shop you’re going for.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, i forgot to say the theme, it’s a minigame game with a bit of Military + colorful theme. Thanks for helping.

Is this game on Roblox to play? If so could you provide A link.

Do you think this is better?:

@Uncovereddylatron - Not right now, but i might publish it later.

1 Like

Thanks @Conejin_Alt I think this design is more detailed and portrays the theme correctly . The items on the shelves are very consistent now and much better thought out.

Looks good, if I were to provide feedback. I do think there’s a few more empty spots on the bottom shelves, consider throwing a few items that resemblance a type of military theme I would maybe add a few more props or something hanging from the ceiling something like that could work.

For a future suggestion, I would recommend using or adding something that matches with the military theme your trying to achieve to make the build quality better. I can’t tell if this is the full interior of the shop, but it’ll look a little better if something was on the walls only if it matches with the theme. But from the looks of it it does look improved best of luck on your project.