Ideas Needed For My Custom Character

Hey all, lately I have been bored and decided to throw together a quick mesh to eventually make into a character (not being used for any specific purpose as of now).
As my creation evolved, I got stuck after completing the base model. I realized that I have no clue what I want to make the character into.
I NEED CREATIVE IDEAS TO HELP ME DECIDE WHAT TO MAKE THIS INTO
(nothing is off limits, I can pretty much do anything.)
Here is the base mesh

I’m torn between going with a non-human design, with a similar style to this past character I’ve made

or going with a humanlike character, similar to this style

3 Likes

Something Halloween themed? Maybe a pumpkin for the head

I would say the none human one since it’s a unique design and people are normally drawn to things that are different, this is if you plan to put it in a game of course.

1 Like

I feel like doing something a little more unique… I also just completed 2 halloween characters that ill link below. I hate to ask again but any other ideas? I feel like in order to be motivated to do something I have to be passionate about what I’m making.
My Recent Halloween Characters

Skeleton and Ghostface

Input much appreciated. My creativity is still faltering… any recommendations as to what kind of non-human/creature I should make?

Maybe a Robot? One of those ones that destroy the entire world like a mech or something

I would suggest you to inspire from cartoon/anime or movie characters. Not a copy of them but mixing at least 4 characters into a body, specially take parts that you mostly like. That’s what I do when I’m stuck like that.