PitaPata14's Portfolio

About Me:

I am a Scripter, Builder, Modeler, and UI Designer, etc.

My life is not about carrying lots of money it is about doing what I love and still making a profit to support me so I do not expect expensive payments.

I worked in 6 team-create projects so far.

1. Cops and Robbers
    2.Another Cops and Robbers game
  2. A Simulator
  3. A Story game
  4. A Dungeon game
  5. A clicker simulator

What I can Do:

I can create models and if I have to rate myself in building it would be 7.5 / 10
I can script Ui’s, Click Detectors, Surface Ui’s, etc.: 7 / 10
I can model Low ploy all the way to high poly builds: 6.8 / 10

How to contact me:

You can easily message me in Roblox, the DevForum or discord wich my user is: Pitapata14#2881
But I really recommend messaging me in the DevForum or Roblox!

Thank You hope I am a fitting developer for you and your team. Have A Nice Day!

Pictures

4 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean by “any language”. Do you know every single language or are you using translating tools like Google Translate?

Google translate but I know about 5 languages

In that case I suggest rewording it to something that includes the languages you are fluent in and not “all languages”. Anyone can use Google Translate for free so it’s not really something that should be included in your portfolio.

ok I agree sorry and I wish you did not have to have 30 CHARACTERS

not to be a complete downer, but I would suggest re-evaluating yourself or letting someone else evaluate your work, this images shown don’t really prove the fact that you can code UIs, Click Detectors and surface guis, and even at that, I have no idea what it means to be able to code them, since most of those are usually just easy

script.Parent.ClickDetector.MouseButton1Down:Connect(function()
end) 

type deals which is also another quick google to find out.

infact, I would probably suggest not rating yourself at all, but instead SHOWING everyone what you can do in each catagory

I would also add more pictures of your work, since the 2 that you have displayed dont show me all that much of what you can do.

Here’s a link to my portfolio, just so you can get an idea on what I mean by most of this.

I’m mainly just a builder but I put lots of information on my portfolio so many hiring devs undertand what they will get if they hire me.

Hopefully this didn’t come off as rude, just some feedback :slight_smile:

what proof can I give I do not want to give free code away to random people

Good question!

Instead of showing pictures of your actual code, display in a gif or a video on what your code actually does

for example, if you made a button that spawns a sphere above the player, use a gif to record yourself clicking said button and watching the ball appear.

I use Gyazo to take screenshots and gifs of my work, but there are many other ways to capture the scene of the script!

2 Likes

ohhh ok but I do not currently know how to upload videos here I will figure it out and do it

it always says not found or it just dissapears

Pretty simple:

Step 1)
Save your video to your computer
Using Gyazo myself, It opens a new tab with my gif, i simply right click it and then click “Save video as…”

Step 2)
Click and drag the saved video wherever it is into the textbox here

**Step 3) **
Enjoy your video!

And your done!

1 Like

ohhhhhhh ok thank you Im tired now ima do it tmr

2 Likes