I'm In The Beta Program But

Hope this is in the correct category. I got added to the beta program, but I don’t have some of the features that were already pushed out to beta, such as the new terrain materials. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know if you can, but what have you tried to do?

-Restart studio
-Exit the program and re-enter

Yes, I have tried both. Also is the new terrain materials for parts available yet for beta?

1 Like

I don’t know this, I honestly don’t have any new terrain too

Are you in the Beta Program? Did you sign up by replying to the post?

The new materials are PUBLIC beta, you can download them from a post i forgot the name of, but it isnt just for the program.

1 Like

True, because they said beta materials were public, so I don’t know …

Oh ok. Do you know where I could download that?

Eh this the problem, maybe in the top left you can enable?

Where it says beta features … Maybe there?

No, I don’t think so. I’m only seeing what I saw before I enrolled.

But maybe, I don’t know.

No its a devpost search up something along the lines of (beta material) download

1 Like

I’m looking, but I don’t see a download link anywhere.

Edit: Is this it Release Material Update Beta v1.2 · Roblox/material-update-beta · GitHub?

Here is the post that has the link.

Adding onto this, its a github download so you’ll have to open the application through the file itself… more information is on that post.

Check the beta features thing in studio and see if its turned on idk if its even there since i dont press that button very often
so i might be very dumb

try restarting studio and check if you have the 700 players max in server thing
if you do, i prefer not to worry about not having the thing and if you dont…contact the moderation team
here: https://devforum.roblox.com/g/moderators

Thanks to all who helped. I figured it out. It’s a download here: New Terrain and Parts Materials Preview Build! Oh YES! - #423 by Adhamkhedrhuman.