I'm making a zombie-like horror game called Sunflower Island, looking for some ideas

I need some ideas and help for my horror/survival game.
Name: Sunflower Island

Lore (So Far):
The government sent the U.S. forces to investigate a toxic breakout on a small island located on near the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. This infection was giving the small islands citizens turn a pale color with warts and spots all over their body. Scientests to some of the DNA from the infected citizens to a lab to test it, they soon learned that this infection was nothing they’ve ever seen before. They decided to take some of the infected citizens and captivate them and run tests to learn what the infection is capable of. They learned that it was extremely lethal when after a few days some of the infected started peeling skin and loosing the ability to talk, or communicate. They’ve turned into what they’ve only seen in movies, lethal zombies. The government took action to bomb the island and let nobody know yet some of the citizens and soldiers survived when they went into a bunker. 2 years later the survivors come out of their bunkers to realize that they’ve ran out of supplies to survive, and the bomb didn’t kill all the infected.

Please give me extra ideas and possibly if anybody would want to help with the game too that would be great aswell.

6 Likes

nice! Sunflower Island makes me think of a fun place, with gardens and sunflowers, though.

1 Like

Looking at the name of the game, you could make the game bright outside but dark inside. I don’t know if this Sunflower island literally has sunflower but if so that’s what I mean. Add sunflowers to make it bright and look like a normal island, but as soon as the player gets inside, things get creepy. As for the inside, you could probably add random screeching noises every once in a while. It should get worse as they get deeper.

For me, this sounds the opposite of what i’m thinking. I’m thinking its almost like one of those movies where everything is the opposite of what is said or seen. And in this case, everything could be dangerous outside and safe inside.

2 Likes

Hm maybe hidden zombies under the patch of sunflowers or something. Add hints outside, blood or something that could be infectious.

Has the game already been released?

Thats the twist, the point was to name it something fun and happy

1 Like

No we are barely into development

Oh, nice. DOes it have Zombies or Alines?

Infected creatures, so technically zombies

I think you should make a game that as soon as the sun is gone from the sky, things get creepy… This is related to the name AND is a really popular horror movie thing… :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Just make sure Players don’t see this topic lol.

Cool. I have game idea. Like anbandonened city, and you need explore all to findout. What happend to city. If you want I would help you with game.

what about littime timmy when he goes to play the game, thinking its adopt me 2.0?

That would be great honestly, If you need to contact me - lev#1601

@rohangulapa Cant he get banned from roblox if he puts blood in the game, because I thought it was against the TOS.

It sounds like a cool game, if you need any scripting help, dm me and I would help with some of it. I wont be on roblox for a few weeks due to tech difficulties, but when it is fixed, then I can help with some scripting if you need.

Is it really? I’ve seen games that have blood like phantom forces, and also I think it’s not bannable if it’s an option.

So…
-Phantom Forces
-Bloodfest
-Gladiators
-Da Hood
-Realistic Roleplay 1 and 2
And so many more are all ok?

Games can have blood as long as it isn’t over the top like Bloodflow’s was (Missing limbs, organs, bones etc).

Simple blood splatters or textures are fine.

My plan is to have a backup saved, and a warning at the beginning of the game.