I'm using scale and my ui's are going thin on mobile devices

I’m currently designing some new ui’s, and when on a pc it looks like this:

And on a mobile device it looks like this:

Anyway to fix this? I’ve tried using a UIAspectRatioConstraint but it just changed it to a square, and I’m not sure how to change the height with it.

Have you tried changing the SizeConstraint property? Changing the property to either RelativeYY or RelativeXX, from RelativeXY. Should work fine if your desire is to keep the GUI from stretching on various screen-sizes.

Just tried it, it work’s but it seems really small, is that fixable?

How about this plugin? I use it for everything. made by EchoReaper

I’ll test it out, appreciate the help.

You can resize the GUI to desired size by entering in the size-values you want in the property.
Resizing GUIs using the built-in GUI editor while the property is set to XX or YY doesn’t work too well, as the GUI editor continues to resize it as if the values inputted were for XY.

In addition, RelativeYY will result in the GUI appearing as smaller then XX. However, this is intended. As RelativeXX will only resize based on the screen’s X axis, and RelativeYY will only resize based on the screen’s Y axis.

Wouldn’t that make it more bigger on a pc screen?

If you make the UI the size you want it and use the plugin I gave you just click on every frame,imagelabel, textbox, etc and it will work perfectly on every device.

It just changes it to the thin thing again and I can’t change the size.

Mind making a video on what you’re doing?

Changing the Size Constraint works for now, I don’t think I can change it any more.

Alrighty, hope this plugin helps for future use.