I'm working on a portfolio, how much should I sell my art for?

i’d say 100 robux because they are VERY basic!

1 Like

Thanks for all the help guys! I’m going to be making some more logos soon, so I’ll make sure to share them with you when I am done. (They are going to have more detailed backgrounds and pictures)

1 Like

The art all has the same text same shadow which makes these thumbnails easy to recreate on top of being simple. There should be more detail in these if you want to get commissions over 100. Also what programs do you use to make these thumbnails?

1 Like

I use adobe illustrator to create the designs. And I am currently working on a new style to make more detail.

1 Like

You could always try using blender, that could help, and its free. Just so you know, I dont mean an actual blender, people have thought that before, so I am putting this so you know. It is a computer application.

1 Like

Yeah, I do know what blender is. I may or may not be able to get it, but I have to see how much space is on my computer. But thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Looks nice, and I really like the concept, but they look a bit basic. You should practice a little more before selling so you get more sales. Agree with what @Game_Impossible said.

1 Like

Thanks for your help everyone! It is really helping!

1 Like

Sure thing, I hope that it will help.

Dont use blender for logo designing, its not prioritzed for that, There is an alternative so you dont need to keep paying a subscription for adobe, Its called affinity designer, one time payment, and its 50% off right now, You should try it out

2 Likes

I’m not really trying to spend money, but I’ll look at it.

1 Like

Did you mean to say, illustrator?

1 Like

Its a GFX, so I said GFX. I think illustrator is someone who draws a picture, not digital creates one. I am not to sure though.

I personally would spend less than 100 robux, it’s just very basic. The outlines of many parts looks obviously hand drawn, which can work, but just really doesn’t with this artstyle.

Illustrator can be both, GFX means graphic effects, as in modeling, not drawing/digital drawing.

1 Like

To be honest I would buy for like 50-70 robux since they are not really detailed, they just contain a text and a backround.
So, you should make them more detailed.

As per the DevForum rules, you are not allowed to ask others to choose how to price your artwork.

1 Like

You should take this post down. Not only does it suck but it’s cut and dry outright against the rules. Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum - #15 by Roblox

1 Like