Image Inappropriate?

Hello everyone, I recently noticed that I could not access Roblox Studio, tried Logging in manually all it says is ‘Unauthorized’ when I went to the Roblox website I was granted this…

I don’t know why my game banner was marked inappropriate:

Would a warning not let me DevEx in the future?

1 Like

I don’t find it inappropriate, this is just a mistake.

No. Warnings, especially the false ones, will keep you eligible for DevEx.

Here’s the DevEx FAQ for more info: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203314100-Developer-Exchange-DevEx-FAQs#h_01EK8JBG9ZT1QQKZ2S9Q5FRZE1

2 Likes

I believe I know why it was moderated, it’s possibly because TH is slang for The Hell.

2 Likes

But “The Hell”, or even “Hell” for that matter aren’t censored by ROBLOX in any form. There’s even games named with it. So I don’t see how that should be an issue.

1 Like

Your Image

No, your image is not inappropriate in any way. I think the name could be what got the image the strike, the use of the word Heck could be considered a bad word from Roblox. Roblox’s filtering system when it comes to words is very strict as I’d hope you already know. Stuff such as the word Cena and casual slang such as LMAO are considered bad. So I strongly believe that the name is the cause of your strike.

DevEx

As my fellow developer stated, no. Warnings won’t effect your eligibility to use DevEx. I strongly recommend you check out the DevEx FAQ Page here.

1 Like

You better might want to just check with the moderaters instead of going further becasue then you might get banned from using DevEx. Just send a message to the moderators for clarification on the topic and they shall or shall not reply is up to them.

1 Like

Can Roblox also take down games because of names? There are such games like ‘Tower of Hell’ or ‘Corridor of hell’ that use Hell as their game name, I wanted to reduce it to heck.

1 Like

It’s just a warning

Honestly yes, it’s a stupid reason to be warned Mods find a way to make anything offensive so it makes zero sense. But a warning is not a ban so it’s really nothing to worry about

Answer

Yes, if the game title/word is deemed strikable; it will most likely be taken down but only if it’s reported or noticed by a moderator. I wouldn’t worry too much about this but if you can work around this… I would.

Roblox Banned Words

Something you may need to get use to is that the Filtering system Roblox has is VERY STRICT. Things get taken down incorrectly all the time. The system they use isn’t that good which is why there are so many issues with certain words and so on.

Finnaly at the end of the day almost 75% of roblox players are small children of about 7-12 years which is a good reason why it must be strict to avoid unnecessary stuff like profanitarian words,etc.

3 Likes

“Heck” in the name most likely. Extremely stupid, but I guess the moderator bots filter stuff through Safe Chat.

1 Like

Hecc is a curse word, you are not allowed to use curse words in roblox @Grayuu .
The image is not inappropiate, but the asset name… we can say yes…
I recommend you to change the asset name, and try to do not use curse words!

1 Like

Roblox doesnt censor hell. Not in game names, not in chat, not even in usernames. So either this was your everyday mod mistake or roblox is being inconsistent

1 Like

It wasn’t inappropriate, I’m not sure how roblox moderates images but it was most likely moderated by a bot. I get warned a lot for images that don’t have any links and isn’t inappropriate.

1 Like