[IOR] Have a question?

Frequently Asked Questions

Found below are common question asked to our team. Please review these before further reaching out to one of our team members.

Q: What is Imaginators of Roblox?
A: Imaginators of Roblox is a community for developers located on and off of the Roblox platform. It’s a place where developers can form partnerships, learn new things, and so much more.

Q: What are the perks of becoming an Imaginator of Roblox?
A: Becoming an Imaginator comes with many perks. To begin, you gain access to our community’s communication platforms. You also gain the rights and privileges to call yourself an Imaginator.

Q: I submitted an application. How long does it take to process?
A: Give our team 30 days to contact you about the status of your application. After 30 days, feel free to submit another application.

Q: How do I apply to become an Imaginator?
A: Please visit this post and make sure you meet our requirements. Once you review these requirements, please follow the instructions listed.

Q: What happens after my application is accepted?
A: Once your application has been accepted, you will be a Thinker. A Thinker is a trial member. Once you show your activity and use of the Imaginators of Roblox resources, you’ll become an Imaginator.

Q: Why can’t I apply to be an Imaginator of Roblox?
A: Our community is currently undergoing heavy development and our applications are not available for the public yet.

Q: Can I join your Discord server?
A: Unfortunately, to gain access to our Discord server or any of our communication platforms, you must fill out an application and get approved.

Q: What are our rules?
A: You can find all of our rules and regulations here.
To be continued…