ImaxZulu832 | builder for hire

Hello! I am ImaxZulu832.
Before I begin: I like constructive feedback but not criticism so please do not abuse.
I can build for free, however it needs to be a worthwhile project. I need some stuff to showcase and I need a bit more experience, so I might do stuff for free.
I am a detailed flexible builder, though I have not made many builds so I hope I give enough examples.
I joined roblox in 2011 but started deving only in 2016, where I did building and later modelling. My activity is high, but I got a life outside of here and I got school… :slightly_frowning_face:
I can deliver what you want when you want it.
I like to build and model objects using real life design. I take walks before I start building and spot some designs and apply it to my builds. I also took part on projects that are exactly the same in real life, using google maps.
I am 14 and live in AEDT/AEST or GMT+8 in Australia.

Examples of my work

Payment

Payment is negotiable. I just need something to live on. I use robux as a payment method.

Contact me on:
Discord: ImaxZulu832
or the Developer forum

4 Likes

Your title doesn’t really put you out there… Try changing it to your username and write that it’s a building portfolio such as ‘imaxZulu832 - Building Portfolio’, will just help anyone that’s looking for a builder. :smile:

Instead of saying you’re not the best builder, say what you’re good at. Focus on the best parts of your builds.

Also, your images seem to have not worked.

4 Likes

Fixed it. Thanks for the feedback.

I fixed everything. I am up for hire.

Your builds seem pretty good overall.
It would be nice if you showed more detail/creativity- for example, in the bedroom pic, all of your furniture is very boxy and basic. Your table doesn’t consist of much, your bed doesn’t really feel like a bed, etc. I think you should take some time to improve your building skills and come back when you think you improved.

2 Likes

Thanks. I enjoy people who give me constructive criticism in this way.

1 Like

Umm… No problem. Just try to spend more time on each part of your overall build and I think you can improve immensly.

It seems like you didn’t follow the template for public portfolios. Here is the template so you can edit your post:

Last week I was criticized for using the template…

He didn’t criticize you… He was actually pretty nice about it. All he said was it seems like you didn’t follow the portfolio and even helpfully added a link so you could see it.

I meant last time I used the template, then someone said “Hey! I do not like those who do that” So I do not anymore.

Well, that doesn’t make any sense… why would someone critizce you for doing the right thing?

IDK, He said it was average and boring, that it just sucks.

I think the buildings look really Simple and its really weird for person that started developing in 2016. To be honest, your buildings look pretty fine, but if you want to get hired, people must be really impressed with your portfolio

They are. I got one from a Alchemy game, and one with a hunting game with some celebrities apparently…

Hey, your work seems a bit simplistic now (as others have voiced) but I’m excited to see how you improve. Here are some tips:
Pay attention to wood grain/the way that textures move in general
Don’t be afraid to use custom textures
Don’t use a texture/skip out on a texture just because the name doesn’t suggest that use (such as not using fabric for a blanket.)
When taking screenshots, go into studio and change the Edit Quality Level (File<Settings<Rendering<Edit Quality Level<21)
90% of the time you should use references, preferably ones clients provide.
Visit groups dedicated to building, such as Shiguto
Good luck.

1 Like