[CLOSED] Imperial City Build [ 200k/ 200$+/ up to 80% ]

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This Build will require full attention of the builder, Must have atleast 5 daily hours spent on the game, MUST show proof of work including daily progress if Hired.

Imperial City Build

About Us

Hi there! Im Catxtrophic, Owner of hopefully one of the biggest First Order projects yet! We are looking for a Builder ( and others ) for a full-time commitment to our group. This will of course be a well-paid job and we hope to ensure maximum friendliness, engagement and general effort.

About The Job

This Job ( Builder) will require you to re-create a Low-Poly, Cartoony Star Wars game. This map will be an Imperial City. The map should include a border, Guns stores, Bank, Personell only areas, and further builds that I will inform you if you do decide to work with us

Our game needs to be completed by February. Our planned ad launch is somewhere around this time, but ensuring the build is finished first, ensures the Scripting and further development will be finished sooner.

Payment

We are paying up to 200k for the Entire game. We hope to spread this our evenly between our developers. As builder you should expect 50-100k or 100-200$ due to this being a low-poly build.

Contact Us

You can contact myself here on the Developer Forum or My Personal Discord
Discord- JCS#4987
Twitter- @CatxtrophicRBLX

Thanks for reading, I hope we can get to hire you soon! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, I think your USD rates are lower than your robux payment. 50k :robux: = 175$ while 100k :robux: = 350$ . Those are DevEx rates, which are most commonly used in the DevForum.

5 Likes

This project is amazing! I really hope it achieves all the goals and dreams and ambitions! Best of luck. And im proud of being the Second in Command in the group! And trust me, we will get there!! Whatever it takes! Front page, here we come!

While I do understand this, my prices are more of a ‘‘range’’. Im not going to be paying 100k for the build but its more of a range. Ill of course pay more than 20k but this all depends on the builders/developers effort.

If it’s a range of price you’re willing to pay depending on the level on realism or what ever scale you’re using maybe put some example photos in the main post.

1 Like

Is this high, mid or low poly?

1 Like

He said it was low if you read it.

2 Likes

Thanks bud! :grinning: (30Chars)

1 Like

This is a bit low. Low poly work isn’t just not adding as much detail, it is a art style that involves focus on minor details to get a good look. If low poly was just making a simplified version of everything, anyone can be a low poly builder.

Also quality not quantity. 200k robux or $200 is pretty low if you expect someone to work 5 hours a day without mentioning how big the map will be. Your pay should be based on how your builder uses the time, not how much they use. You should look at what they made in that time. This way they will be better paid for what they actually accomplished. For all we know, 5 hours a day depending on your map, could be working a whole week. And if it is, that means the builder would get about $28 a day and about $5 bucks an hour, and I am guessing your looking for a high-quality builder, so you’d be only paying them that much to make you a whole city.

8 Likes

I sent you a friend request.
Black and White#1599

Thank you man, there is a misconception that low poly builds are cheap.

3 Likes

I remind you this is a very small map, the city wont even include more than 4 streets, With 5 hours of work id expect you to be finished in a weeks time. This map isn’t much detail that were trying to re-create. Of course, I understand Dev-ex rates but my prefered payment rate would be robux/percentage but I still put 200$ incase someone is able to work for that much.

1 Like

Misleading title. If you are just hiring builders, you should just be stating the budget you have for the builder.

Note to everyone reading: He is planning to make you build for roughly 20k

2 Likes

Thank you, didn’t notice that, I was gonna waste my time for only 20k robux.

2 Likes

I wasn’t, I’m unsure as to where you got that price from when it was merely a range. None the less, I believe I have already found someone who Im paying about 40-60k so thank you for your opinion.

Think I have already found a BUILDER. I shall update if something goes wrong or the builder quits.

• I do still recommend contacting me for future reference

Oh wow. When I made my post about the pay being low, I misread the original post. I thought he was paying 200k to the builder and I still thought that was low … 20k robux? Geez, this is even lower.

3 Likes

Closed due to the high volume of flags

Please remember that public threads are not the place for disputes meant to be solved in private!