Important Question Regarding my project, and the possible association of NSFW content

I have the mantle of a game called An Adorable Adventure.
To preface this: My game is a R63 JoJo game. We abstract, and have the stands as females, but not only females. We’re adding male stands too. This could be a problem, wouldn’t it?

I would like to know everyone’s opinions, the game relates to r63 JoJo stands, cringe I know. It’s a unique concept I am going to execute/am executing with really good gameplay.

The issue is that that there’s a possibility that the game could receive moderation.
This possibility comes from the fact that r63 JoJo stands do associate with NSFW content off roblox occasionally, and roblox may not like this fact.

My game will not relate to any nsfw content at all, and I look to hear of your thoughts. I don’t want this to blow up, and just get taken down as-well as the possibility to not being able to dev-ex.

I really don’t want to make a bland jojo game y’know.

There’s not much I can think of to what they will do. The only thing I could do is restructure, and make a normal jojo game, but I would like thoughts of people more experienced in regards of how things are moderated.

10 Likes

Well I’ve seen the combat system for the game, and I would say you should just make it like a normal jojo game but with the unique combat system

I’ve come to understand that a lot of the people waiting for the game would most likely be disappointed that there are no R63 stands in the game, so the only thing I could tell you as a developer is do not put ANYTHING nsfw in the game and you’ll be fine

probably

3 Likes

I mean you should be ok if the stands are girls just no extended chests if you know what I mean