Importing Issue (Blender to studio)

I need help with importing my vehicle in to studio.

So I made my own vehicle and I want to import it in Roblox. But I constantly get this. And yes, I’m fully aware of the number of vertices.

So basically my question is: Why is it not splitting my mesh.

I tried ‘‘joint’’ and ‘‘parent’’ but it didn’t work. (That is what you see in the video). If I import it in the loose parts, then I get an error because it are loose parts… (See picture above).

Normally this goes well and I don’t have any issues with this.
Can someone please help me with this?

2 Likes

Hi there. You have too many triangles in the vehicle. You may want to import the car in separate parts so that you can tackle this situation!

1 Like

Hello, you have too many triangles in your vehicle. You can try to use decimate and weighted normal modifiers in Blender to lower the tris count without shading bugs in the mesh. You can search for the Roblox beta studio on the internet. With the Roblox Studio Beta, you can import around 30k tris without any problems (normally you can import 10k tris in 1 MeshPart).

1 Like

Importing/Exporting a model from Roblox to Blender and Blender to Roblox will always group your meshes into one model.

It’s a very complex situation, since you do have a model that actually splits your meshes, but if I were to assume, it would likely be the fact that atleast one of your parts has more then 10K faces (you can see how many faces you have in 2.8+ by adding a decimate modifier into your mesh)

1 Like

I normally have no issues with importing my vehicles. So I assume that something went wrong. Maybe with exporting.

2 Likes

How long does it take to get in the Beta Programm?

2 Likes

You can download an older version of the beta. I think it’s called Avatar Evolution or something.

1 Like

This?

2 Likes

Yes! That’s the good one I think.

1 Like

Yes, I don’t know how to install that.

2 Likes