In need for BUILDERS and ANIMATORS for upcoming RPG!

About Us

Hey developers! This is Skyridge Entertainment, we are currently developing an MMORPG game that takes motivation from the Legend of Zelda series. We plan on making this game to lean more towards a single player feeling atmosphere as a main character, although the game will be multiplayer for the most part.

The Team

@ryanisawesome25 - Head Scripter/Game Owner/Builder

@PixilKnight - Contributor

You can see our progress so far here:Aeadia's Saga: The Astral Adventure [Pre-Alpha] - Roblox

About The Job

Animators

I currently need smoother animations for my game, some simple like jumping, idle, sprinting animations. What I need more urgently however, is sword attacks. The sword attack require a lot of movement, jumping into the air, spinning around, and very anime-like sword fighting.

Builders

I need a builder that can combine complex puzzles into their designs. I am currently wanting more dungeon room designs that have a degree of puzzles within it. You won’t have to script anything, just pop your ideas, confirm it with me, and I will script it. Please note I want it to be creative and very interactive, not just pushing a few buttons and obby-like gameplay. I can give more details but if you ever played the Legend of Zelda series you will understand.

Payment

I am paying around 500 robux - 1500 robux per animation depending on difficulty and length.

For each build I will give around 500 - 1000 robux, as I will be providing a template for the dungeon, it’s up to you to add extra things to it, and puzzle designs. If your details or designs exceed my expectations, I will be willing to pay up to 1500 robux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:

Group Link: Discord

Discord Tag: ryan#6278

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Neat concept, but you’re going to be hard-pressed to find any developer accepting work for that little of payment.

Best of luck on your project!

11 Likes

That is very little pay, there are many better offers out there. Maybe reconsider your prices

1 Like

I like the idea of your game but ,i don’t think you could find any Devs interested to work for that price, & MMORPG games take lots of time to finish. :confused:

Realistically you won’t find anyone to work for that low of a price.

My suggestion is to make the Minium Viable Product. What that means is that you only make what is required to deem your game an RPG.

I’d say the features that makes an RPG an RPG is:

1. Monster Spawning
  2. Being able to attack with a Sword
  3. Quests (Find x Named Item and Kill x Named Monster)

Extras to make it more RPGish

1. Loot Drops
  2. Ability to switch between different Swords

Then I’d attach a video of all these features in action and change your payment to a %. This way you can hire people to work on your game when you don’t have much money and people will be more likely to take the job as you’ve already got part of the game done.

This is well written and clear, but like every other person has said.

• It’s going to be hard to find developers willing to work at such a low pay.
  • You also shouldn’t be under estimating developers which are 13 years old and younger since there are some out there who could actually put in some work.
1 Like

If you want to see it from a realistic perspective then most likely nobody is going to work for that amount of payment.

I see that you have changed your prices, but they are still very very low compared to what others pay. Try looking around the forums to see what others pay. It’s not a good idea to hire people if you can’t afford it :slight_smile:

Okay thanks for your responses! I will take all of the constructive criticism into account on my next offer I make!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.