Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

Refer to my post for that answer.

Not replying to you, I’m replying to EdwinSpooky.

It usually takes around seven days for dev exchange.

I’ll be honest with Roblox, this new update for Devs and other related Creators will be a literal Landslide. With all do respect roblox but this will be a terrible idea, I get that this is for the benefit of us creators and for your company but seriously this is silly three days could’ve been good as it is. Maybe we can improve the system regarding the purchases. I say this, Once I start making games and creations I myself and other Devs can agree a week for revenue is bizarre. Please all we can hope is that you as a company change your mind on this decision…

2 Likes

Can I just point out that the new waiting time is not 7 days?

Emphasise on range and depending on risk of fraud or abuse.

For all I know, the waiting time will still be 3 days unless roblox detects suspicious activity. I don’t think this is a reason to panic.

2 Likes

The update sucks, sure, but I feel like people are overreacting more than they need to be. A chance you’ll have to wait a few more days for your robux just gives you more time to decide what you’ll want to do with it.
On the other hand, I feel like we’ll see at least a small rise in people utilizing groups to store funds, since the waiting period is avoided, as well as the tax.

1 Like

The uncertainty makes it more worrying though. Will it be 7 days, or stay three? We don’t know, and that makes it worse.

2 Likes

If this is the step your taking, why aren’t we getting more useful security updates like using a pin code when trading and selling limiteds? I personally see way more limited stealing and scamming than fraudulent purchases. Trying to stay transparent for smaller developers like myself, smaller developers make almost no money most of the time, because 30% is taken and the rest is reviewed for 3 days. But now it’s basically been increased by almost half it’s original amount of time. And think of larger developers, it already takes 3 days for robux to pend, then having to wait almost a whole week for DevEx to be accepted. Now that it’s being increase to 7 days, you are quite possibly waiting 2 weeks or more for at least 350 USD.

It’s already been mentally exhausting for me to be able to pay all of the staff that work for me on time. And now me having to tell them they are waiting a week for Robux, is ABSOLUTELY demotivating.

3 Likes

The uncertainty whether it’s 7 or 3 days is worse than automatically being 7 days? People are acting like they will always have to wait 7 days, maybe that only happens in specific cases where it seems suspicious, and otherwise it won’t be more than 3 days? I think we should wait and see how common it is to have to wait 7 days.

I just want to point out that a lot of people were looking at the 7 and ignoring the rest of the sentence.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to say it makes the update worse, I meant that it makes it more worrying.

Please, PLEASE, do NOT add this update. The new holding period will range from 3-7 DAYS!? No, 3 days was way better than this. I know you guys are trying to improve the safety and security of everyone on the platform but 3-7 days is way too long. We have to pay developers and clothing designers ROBUX and I’m not gonna wait 3-7 days just to pay ROBUX to people. Listen Roblox, Please keep the waiting period to 3 days and make a better idea, this isn’t what I want.

1 Like

3 days wait was already an eternity for me when I started developing. 7 days now? this is terrible, it’s not worth it. I’ve made millions and I haven’t seen a single fraudulent purchase, 0 problems at all, and I’m fairly certain these fraudulent purchases are less than one in a million…

2 Likes

I don’t want to be mean but I think this is a terrible idea, 3 days is already enough.

1 Like

Does it really matter about this whole pending sale update? I know why people complaining about this new update which you will have to wait for another week to get R$. Like seriously, there is nothing to complain about this pending sales update. I can understand why Kairomatic and other Roblox staff to add this feature which to avoid suspicious activity(It’s already stated in this topic.). I know everyone is hating this update to wait for another week to get more R$. You can understand and get used to it, even I will get used to these pending sales update. Oh and I have bad English, so Idk. Just get used to it, so you will be fine while waiting for 3-7 days. This update is absolutely becoming negative.

3 Likes

I don’t want to be mean, but I’m really negative about that. You see a couple of the developers that work with me rely on the Robux that is split between us to DevEx it. They use the money they got from DevEx to support themselves and their families. And now having to wait 7 days may do more harm than good. :pensive:

3 Likes

I understand why this update might be happening. But 7 days? Plus the uncertainty? And the 30% taxes? Developer exchange already takes awhile. This is just demotivating. It will take forever to either pay someone or get yourself some money. This update should be seriously reconsidered.

2 Likes

One time I have had to wait around a month to get my robux from the waiting period.
Please don’t make that longer.

1 Like

This update harms many developers especially small developers who rely on this source of income. Plus, there’s no waiting period for limited items when limited items are scammed so much these days. Hopefully this can be reconsidered.

4 Likes

Yes I know. Why don’t they put the 7 days for limiteds? There’s more fraud there than developer products!

4 Likes

Oh god, please no. I love ROBLOX but like no thank you.

1 Like