Incredible WIP by a friend of mine

Check it out when you can, http://www.roblox.com/Paradigm-WIP-Improving-place?id=180796741
And for those who can’t play, here’s a cool screenshot:
http://gyazo.com/ee539b3ee1b9f8de497afda80a2bf275

It’s pretty awesome if you ask me, I believe it’s supposed to resemble some sort of castle/temple like place.
I love the atmosphere, he’s going to likely help build a horror project of mine and superfighters and I’m looking forward to it

I can’t go in, its friends only :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh shoot, he forgot to make it public. It is now though haha

This game actually crashed my computer.

12 Fps in lowest settings and 640x480 resolution.

good i need a new pc

How long did this take to make? This is pretty cool!

He said it took him 2 weeks and a few days.

I thought he said 2 months, 2 weeks would be too early for that though

Looks really cool!

Edit: I’m learning not to ever judge a game based on a screenshot. This is actually a really well built game with a lot of attention to detail.

Goes to show that a good screenshot/cover image can really sell a game.

Cool place. Ran absolutely buttery smooth for me. The focus on lighting and atmosphere is what really made me go awe.

Please, have a high part count warning, almost crashed my 3D-printer’s software, and would have lost a few hours of slicing work >.< good thing I noticed the large amount of parts before it finished loading, but of the things I did notice, it looks really nice, does he want some work building? I need some units made for my RTS, and am willing to pay.

Lol if this place crashes your computer or gives you any lower than 30FPS then you certainly need a new computer.

I don’t suggest visiting a showcase if you’re in the middle of printing something.

1 Like

Thumbnail was deceiving… also, I only read the first post, and I didn’t get ‘uber quality building showcase place’ out of it, probably a fault on my part. xD

I have an i7-2600K clocked at 4.5GHz, and an ASUS 7970 DCII with core clock at 1250mhz and memclock 6500mhz

But I just could not run this game higher than 15fps even with lowest settings and lowest res.

Wow.

[quote] I have an i7-2600K clocked at 4.5GHz, and an ASUS 7970 DCII with core clock at 1250mhz and memclock 6500mhz

But I just could not run this game higher than 15fps even with lowest settings and lowest res.

Wow. [/quote]

I am running an AMD FX 8350 at 4.5 Ghz OC’ed.
Going at it with full 60 fps on my part.

EDIT

I love the way he changed the flames on it for some reason, 10/10 man.
Heres a screeny.