Innovation Security | Guide on how to send me a custom uniform
Hello there, if you are reading this, you are likely interested in requesting a custom uniform.
Please read this guide before sending me a message through Roblox or Discord.
Do keep in mind that you will have to be a [MR]Elite Tier Guardsman in Innovation Security to request custom uniforms.
CURRENT CUSTOM INBOX - OPEN
OPEN - Meaning; I am currently taking and open to custom requests.
CLOSED - Meaning; I am not currently taking any custom requests.
I do expect custom requests sent to me to include the following listed below:
- The uniform(s) that you wish to have customized - (can be found in the Innovation Security store)
A HEX or RGB code that has the color you wish the custom to be.
- If you don’t know what that is, please do google it. There are a lot of good color pickers.
- You can not choose bright-pink or neon colors.
Tell me if you wish to have a nametag on the uniform or not, if you do, tell me:
- In what font (ex. Calibri, Venacti, etc.).
- Where on the uniform (can only be located on the torso-part of your avatar).
Any other modifications that you wish to have.
- If you do have any other modifications in mind, tell me what exactly it is, I will then tell you if it allowed or not.
You will only be allowed two custom uniform sets, no more than two.
Please do make sure to read the custom rules as well before sending me a request (which can be found here - Innovation Security Custom Creation Rules - #2)
Dizzy Username - Mrx_SilentShadow#4 3 5 8
Roblox Username - Mrx_SilentShadow
I would much prefer it if you can contact me through Dizzy, if you do have it, that way you can provide me with more details.
Do expect this guide to be subject to change, so please do stay tuned to any changes.
Last updated - Wednesday, September 15th, 2021