Intellisense indentation and autofill not working

I’ve recently formatted my drives and re-installed windows. After re-installing studio, the Intellisense tool seemed to be malfunctioning. It was not auto-filling anymore, and indentation was completely non-existent. I have tried restarting my PC, as well as re-installing studio. None of these fix attempts were successful.

broken

I also noticed this after installing studio on a new PC. My laptop’s indentation works fine, just not my new PC’s.

About a week ago I had the same thing except intellisense was working for me. I checked the box labeled “Auto Indent” in settings and everything was fine after that.

2 Likes

Yeah, would you check the “Auto indent” in setting has been selected?

1 Like

@Toxicator1 @yohooyohoo Ah, the "Auto Indent " setting was off. :sweat_smile: I had no idea that setting existed and thought it would be on by default. Thank you so much, this saves my day!

1 Like

Hi DevBuckette,
Glad to see your problem solved :grinning: And about the auto indent isn’t on by default, this will be fixed in next week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Lovely! Glad to see the feedback being taken at heart. :slight_smile: Keep up the great work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.