[intermediate ui scripter]

Please note this page is representing the scripter so won’t directly be me
However do DM me (merican#1841) and I can get jobs arranged.

PayPal or robux payments are acceptable.

DM me for more information.

Thanks.

Hello @MER1C4N,
I would like to just quickly say this post breaks a few of the rules of the dev forums. First of all this is in the wrong section of the forums. This post should be in the #collaboration:portfolios section insed of this one (the #collaboration:recruitment) section. This section you have posted in is if you are looking for someone to do something for you. The second rule this post is breaking is because you say that this is for another scripter and not yourself. The scripter should have posted this for himself due to you can not post on behalf of someone else on the forums.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reaching out to me and I didn’t put it under portfolio as the thread doesn’t have a portfolio in it so I thought it would need to be on the other one. And I don’t see the problem in doing this on behalf of someone as they are under my agency. Anything goes through me and am doing it under the service of the scripter.

1 Like

Hello @MER1C4N,
It is selling something so it would be classed as a portfolio and also as @TheRealGamingZone stated above that is the rule that’s breaking. I did not make up the rules Roblox did so you need to follow them.

1 Like