Introducing AloneBlox Survive [Horror Game]

Introducing AloneBlox Survive, is a horror game. Survive the night, earn money and buy weapons that will help you fight the monsters of the evening. This game is beta and small bugs can occur.

CONTROLS
K- 3rd Camera / First Person
Q- ZOOM
SHIFT - RUN
SPACE - JUMP
R- RELOAD
F - FLY ( HERO )

MONSTERS - RED EYE / CARTOON CAT , ZOMBIE , SIREN HEAD / ZOMBIE SOLDIER / CLOWN

New locations and monsters will appear in the future !

2 Likes

All the monsters ignored me the entire time even when I ran directly in front of them, their also just copy and paste of eachother with different skins, the map is so small and empty, the way the camera works just makes me mad trying to look around and the enviroment is either free models or so poorly made its impossible to know what it is, this game needs alot lot lot of work, doesnt help that the only interesting things are behind a 499 robux pay wall so unless you pay theres no fun to be had

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’m still trying to make the monsters smart, it’s very hard for me because I did everything after the tutorials on youtube.

Hey Developer,

Well made game you got here! I love the models, and the creativity of the map. Personally, I am not sure if the trees go with this map. That’s just my personal preference. Overall, the game is pretty enjoyable. Keep up the great work!

-Jon

1 Like

Thanks for these words, I really appreciate it, I am still working on this game and yes, the trees need to be replaced. I will add a map to make it easier for players to find the store and I will try to make better monsters, I am thinking of making 3-4 new locations and other systems, but it is very difficult for me because I am a beginner .

Hey Developer,

No problem! I understand how hard this can be. Myself, as a beginner as well, it’s not easy working on a project by yourself. This map was wonderful, and I am glad I could cheer you up a bit!

-Jon

1 Like

Thanks again, you really made me smile !

1 Like