Introducing Configure Group

You can contact Roblox customer support by sending an email to info@roblox.com or filing a request directly from the support page.

If you do choose to file a request from the support page, make sure to select the “Moderation” category and then “Appeal Account or Content”.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was info@roblox.com*?* Either way, you’ll get a faster reply using the form.

2 Likes

This looks so good! Also quick question, How did my old friend change his group name?! Like at first it was Season Hotels and Resorts and now it changed to Season Fries… :confused:

1 Like

Get a new group. Just for the extra characters.

1 Like

What do you mean? He change group?

~~ UPDATE ~~
The Configure Group page is now live for all! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
And the Group Admin and Audit Log pages are now off. :coffin: :coffin: :coffin:

Thank you all for your feedback and bug reports during this testing phase :pray:

26 Likes

Yay! It is going to be even more fun now this is live!

PS, will we ever be able to have more than 20 roles in a group?

1 Like

Hey, The ability to spend funds is for stuff like; Group advertising or Group Badges. The reason you can’t Payout is because it would could a form of scamming. You could rinse dry a group full Robux that is why ROBLOX does not allow it

2 Likes

It is now Public. :smiley: Go to your to test it.

1 Like

This is great! The admin group page was really dated and sometimes kind of confusing, I’m glad this is being reworked. Though if I were to give a suggestion I would like to ask for the ability to change the group name (even if for robux) but if this is already possible I would love to know how to do it

1 Like

MY EYES… are saved! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Very nice! Thanks for this great update! :smiley::+1:

Glade they finally made it for everyone! People kept asking me How did you get that?! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Considering most of the major games on ROBLOX’s front page are basically company-sized and making incomes of USD in the millions, I hope that groups see an extended feature set that involves some of these functions, especially since ROBLOX is placing some legal obligation (Requests to delete data) onto the developer.

But this is a good start to an outdated system.

1 Like

Currently you can’t change your group name.

1 Like

The 18 ranks thing has always been annoying, they go 1-254 (0 reserved for non members and 255 for the owner) which is really misleading especially if you want a complex ranking system.

2 Likes

I think the most annoying part is the fact that groups with 0 members, no owner, and nobody to claim ownership or be in the group, are sitting around taking up space. Group names are hard enough to come by as it is but with these ownerless abandoned groups that are shutdown they remain… I also think and owner should have the ability to delete his/her group, as well as the games associated disappearing.

2 Likes

There is 2 Arguments here, if a group was say involved in ford or scamming the owner of the group could cover up there tracks by removing there group.

Say you were hacked you own a grouo with 500 members someone Deleted it…

There would be my 2 Arguments

1 Like

Ok I have something I want to mention. With the roles, there should be options to allow roles to view the Revenue section and not be able to spend funds. For one of my groups I’m in, I want to be able to see who purchases our VIP shirt so I can put them on recent donation board in our Game, but I’m not able to view that information without having the ability to spend funds. The head owner of our group is the only one who should have access to spend funds, but I want the ability to just see the revenue Summaries, Transactions, and Payouts

They probably haven’t updated this, but I see them removing the cost to create badges all together in the future.

2 Likes