Introducing Hooksmith!

Excited to have you on the team!

9 Likes

Hello there! Great to have you on th…

…MisterBlueTurtle? :sob:

20 Likes

Hey @Hooksmith, I found a colored turtle right here! If you’re looking for something to add to your collection, red is the best color as stated by the turtle himself!

Hehe, green is such a bad color anyways. You wouldn’t want that part of your collection. Heheh…

17 Likes

Don’t worry, there’s plenty of storage space in the hull for two shells. Your turn will come.

8 Likes

Ahoy Hooksmith! Ahoy t’ th’ crew.

That means “Hello Hooksmith! Welcome to the team.” In pirate language.

4 Likes

Leaked video of Hooksmith

15 Likes

Be careful not to fall off your boat because the railing are made with bad wood grain

35 Likes

Dude, you better be careful with that- lotta powerful people in HQ.

2 Likes

Welcome @Hooksmith, let’s go hook some functions. Alright?

HEhehehehehehehe

8 Likes

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see ye be another captain. Lovely to see the adventuring spirit hasn’t died yet, and best of luck on your quest!

2 Likes

Alright Cap’n, I got a plan. First, we take the red turtle and make the green pay a sum of money. Then, we take the green and we bait out the legendary blue turtle lurking in the shadows…

Welcome to the team!

5 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! Glad to see you here!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you!
It’ll be a great year this year! And I look forward to see you in the community!

5 Likes

Welcome to Roblox! Hooksmith.
Can’t wait to see your work, and what will you do on the platform. Excited to have you here!:grinning:

3 Likes

Congratulations, interesting ‘hunting’ tag you got there.
What kind of questions are you geared towards, is your specialty more the coding side of it or are you more experienced with marketing games?

3 Likes

Hello!

I like your name! Hope you have a blast in here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy to provide help in all sorts of topics, but I specialize in the technical stuff: mostly related to all-round programming, game design, localization and more!

7 Likes

Welcome to the team! A nice outfit you have there.

3 Likes

Ahoy thar! Ahoy t’ th’ crew! I be sure ye ‘n I shall get along mighty well… I believe we may share a turtle passion eh. Can nah wait t’ see ye around 'n perhaps even chat. 'ave a good’un :wink: :pirate_flag:

6 Likes