Introducing Imagination_305

Hello Developers!

After letting you know how excited I am about having the chance to interact with you all, I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Imagination_305 (earthlings know me as Julio in real life), and I’m a new member of the Developer Engagement Team. I’ve been passionate for programming and video games for a while, and now I have the opportunity to work closely with creative developers such as yourself and being part of the team that supports the growth of your projects is a dream come true that I’m thrilled to experience.

I’ll be working with Developer Engagement Team as support for Forum content translation into spanish, localization tools for spanish, forum moderation, application review, among other related tasks. All this with the purpose of helping our community grow as a whole, including spanish speaking developers, and helping the expansion of your projects through the Spanish-speaking world.

Feel free to reach out for any questions!

Thanks,
Imagination_305

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/introduciendo-a-imagination-305/122797

40 Likes

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome,

I really look forward to seeing what you bring to the Roblox community in helping the expansion to the spanish speaking market.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! Cant wait to see your work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to have you, my friend! Although I don’t speak a lick of Spanish, I’m excited to see the progress to come in the international section!

2 Likes

Why Spanish not french…

French SoonTM.

We started out with Spanish and will soon follow with other languages :wink:

2 Likes

cool hi have fun

1 Like

Hola, Julio. Gracias por trabajar y ayudar en la expansión del español en roblox :smiley:

2 Likes

Hola Julio! how do i speak spanish again Be welcome to the hood, I hope you adapt to our weird community quickly. And remember: we don’t bite so if you ever need to rant about how death is inevitable, we are always here!

P.S: If you plan to go to RDC, bring your nerf.

3 Likes

Bienvenido!! Can’t wait to work with you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Roblox company and its community!

You’re now working with some of the greatest minds in the game industry.

During your stay, you will be given a fresh supply of memes and spanish translation errors to correct.

Glad to have you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Julio! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to see you here!

2 Likes

We’re excited to have you on board! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the team, we are glad to have you on board!

6 Likes

haha, looking forward to those, thank you for the welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!. Working with all of you will for sure be an exciting journey :robot:

3 Likes