Calling all Translators (and Developers!)
We are excited to introduce a brand new feature for translators: our Translator Portal!
Translators now have one unified space where they can:
- Access all games that they have been given translator permissions
- View translation progress of a game for a designated language
- Download their own translator reports
For each game, you will be able to view the translation progress for the designated language as well as jump straight into the Manage Translations page using the Translate button. If a Developer has not added the language that you are viewing, the portal will indicate that it is not supported for the game and the Translate button will be unavailable.
In Translator reports, you will see:
- Overall game translation status for every language identified by the developer
- Per language translated word count & entry count for reporting period and year-to-date
To access this portal, navigate to the Create page and select Translator Portal from the left panel. You can also directly go to: https://www.roblox.com/translator-portal.
Developers no longer have to directly share a link with Translators as this list will automatically update when Translators have been given permissions to a game.
Hope this feature improves workflows and stay tuned for more updates coming soon!