Investor Needed (Simulator

About Us

Hi there! We are Crazy Jolly Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for investors who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Gaming Simulator!

The Team
Me - Owner, Small Modeller, Builder, UI
@RolyClub - Scripter
@Blaze_YO - Modeller

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3586845055/Gaming-Simulator

About The Job

We are looking for a professional investor to join our team. We need 30k Robux as an investment.

What it will go towards:

Getting a Designer to make a logo, thumbnail, and ads
Day 1: Soft Release spreading the word.
Day 2: 10k Advertisement to really get things going
Day 3: See How well our ad did, do nothing for now.
Day 4:5k Advertisement to bump things up.
Day 5: See how well our ad did.
Day 6: Another 5k ad.
Day 7: 2.5k ad

Payback

We are planning to pay back the full 30k once that is done you will continue to make %15 of all profits for one week.

If our game does not get popular, we guarantee at least 20-25k paid back at the end of the month.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at DevJolly is lonely#2608
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I am utterly shocked that Investor also have status, what could be the difference to a new investor ?

By the way, considering you have no current achievements, The only way you can convince a investor a guarantee refund with the project is with WIP, i’d appreciate if you send screenshots, videos or the link to the game. i am officially blind

However, you aren’t showing any script work, which is the most essential, you have to provide some as example quality.

That is not how investment works. Deliver a solid pitch with an actual percentage (80-90%) for one week or give a investor 15% indefinite. So far you have nothing gameplay wise complete and really far from release. Be aware, a professional investor will never agree to your terms and more so he/she will not join a team. Once an investor invests into you, he/she owns part of your team. A return of 20-25k is nothing compared to the actual risk an investor will take for you.
I suggest deleting this post and writing a new bid involving your plans for monetization, gameplay, and return.

3 Likes

Alright thanks, i’m new to this so thanks for the feedback.

One week of 15% is very low, and I don’t think you will find many people willing to take on risk for maybe gettings such a low amount. But if anyone is interested I’m sure they will message you and counter and you guys can negotiate.

Additionally what is the gameplay? What will people actually do in the game? An investor cares about more than just the money they also want to be sure that your project will be successful and reading the post I can’t judge that because I don’t know enough about the game.

With all that being said, I wish and your game the best of luck! Hope you do well.

1 Like

You have your own plot/house, you can place furniture and stuff down in your house, you can buy better computers and games to get more coins and gems, you can also collect scrap metal and sell it or craft better computers. thats the main part but it goes much more in depth

15% for one week is nothing, and it’s not a good reason for anyone to invest.

I’d recommend 15-20% LIFE-TIME.

Also, any examples of the actual game?

Can you tell me how it goes into more depth?

As you can see by the name, its a simulator. You have your plot and house, when you enter youre house you start with one room, where you have a basic desk, chair, retro pc, and a basic videogame, the better videogame you have the more skill it generates, the better pc you have the more coins you generate, you can get better pc’s which have been already made, you can also expand your house and buy furniture(the furniture has already been made. When you exit the lobby and enter the map you have a backpack, their is scrap metal parts anging around the map, you can put the scrap inside your backpack, you can sell it, crafting might come later, you have different zones and different scraps, each one is worth more if its rarer than the other

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Investment posts are now against the rules:

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.