Is naming your group after your game a good idea?

Hello! So I’m planning to make a Cafe game. So my question would be:
Should I name the group that I’m going to create after my game? For example when my cafe is called ‘HiCafe’ should I name my group something like ‘HiCafe Group’ or something like that? Wouldn’t it be better to name it like ‘Fire Studios’ so I can reuse it for other games that I’m going to create later aswell, maybe? Thank you!

2 Likes

Honestly, I think you shouldn’t name it after yourself because it kind of takes away the originality from it. (Your basically just getting your name and some other word.)

2 Likes

It was just an example. My question is about naming my group after the game.

1 Like

Must groups (such as Koala Association) often has their first name as their group, and something like “Association” at the end.

My group (for example) is named Owl Association, and my cafe game is named Owl Cafe. Base it off.

1 Like

Oh! I think you should name your group after your game. If you have one game, it’s okay. But, if you have more than one game, I wouldn’t.

1 Like

Usually, a cafe group doesn’t make many games and so their game’s name usually follows the group’s name. If you are going to make several games, it’s purely up to you whether you use a studio-esque name or just name it after your primary game.

For clarity, it may be better to just separate your cafe group from your game studio.

3 Likes

As somebody already said, It’s better to name your group after your game if you’re planning on only having 1 game, If you’re planning on having multiple games on your group, I wouldn’t call it such a good idea. But of course it’s your choice.

3 Likes