Is there a way to get a specific key pressed inside of a Context that has multiple inputTypes?

Hi there, this is my first post on the Developer Forum! Please let me know if I do anything incorrect!

1. What do you want to achieve? I would like to know which keys pressed with my context that’s binded using ContextActionService:BindAction() that has multiple inputTypes.

2. What is the issue? I have an action made with using ContextActionService:BindAction(), as per the keycodes I wanted pressed into there, I’ve unpacked a tuple containing KeyCodes in the inputTypes argument of :BindAction(), however, out of the keycodes I’ve passed in, I would like to know specifically which one of them was pressed.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    Yes, I have googled my problem & looked on the developer hub and it seemed like replacing CAS with UIS was able to solve my issue, however I would like to know if I can even do the same thing with CAS.

I already have some code ready, perfectly working fine, just need to get the specific keys pressed that I passed in ContextActionService:BindActions()

For an example, let’s say table “actions” is just {Enum.KeyCode.E, Enum.KeyCode.Q} just to not create any confusion!

-- Create a context 
ContextActionService:BindAction("Interact", function()
	PressingKey = not PressingKey -- invert the boolean

if PressingKey == false then
		InteractSystemClientModule.deactivate()
		ContextActionService:UnbindAction("Interact")

return nil -- stop the function!
	end

InteractSystemClientModule.activate(InteractSystemClientModule.InteractingNumberValue, 5, 100,

function() -- successfully completed number interpolation callback
			print("Succesfully interacted with an Interactable!")
		end,

function() -- failed completing number interpolation callback with an interruption
			print("Failed interacting with an Interactable!")
			-- reconnect RunServiceEvent to be ready again.
			RunServiceEvent = RunService.RenderStepped:Connect(Interact)
		end,

function() -- always called when the value becomes incremented
			print("Incremented on how much time is left till succesfully interacting!")
		end
	)

end, true, unpack(actions))	

If you have any sources that I couldn’t find, I would like to know!
I am very new to this developer forum, I am most likely prone to mistakes, correct me if you see them.

Thanks.

Edit: Meant to say Developer Hub and not Wiki