Is this a bug or is it just me?

So I just went into Studio this morning, and I encountered this following bug: https://gyazo.com/ae03d2cca9e7e00e8c5a06f7131b7b08

Looks like some MeshParts(they are perfectly cubic) slide .06 off, can someone explain why this is happening? Before it wasn’t like that.

Attempting restarting the Studio doesn’t fix it. It happens 100% of the time.

No idea about the context, but you can easily fix your problem if you just set the property’s value manually instead of using the tools (e.g. making it 166.1 instead of 166.16).

This also appears to only be affecting a single part, which should be a fairly accurate sign that it’s not a Roblox issue. If you need to ask if it’s a bug, don’t post it as a bug report and instead post it somewhere else (such as #development-support:building-support).

Thanks, it is now fixed.

And yes, I knew the temporary fix of manually inputting the numbers.

I think that’s just you, instead of select you should try using the arrow axis to precisely move certain objects in small crevices

I have it too, except for mine it rotates my parts outside of where they were.

This is one clickbaity title. Not really relevant anymore since this was posted nearly 2 months ago, but it’s just your increments. You can use other increments, plugins or command bar code if these kinds of things happen.