Ithurius | Builder UP FOR GRABS!

About Me

Hello! I am a builder who has been working as a developer of Roblox games for a month to a few weeks (I don’t remember :roll_eyes:) but I do NOT use: Free models, scripts, meshes, decals, etc.
Whatever it is I can probably get it done.

Showcase

see some of my work here! https://www.roblox.com/games/4420207650/Ithuriuss-Place-House-asset

It wouldn’t let me upload screenshots :sweat_smile:

Availability

I am available 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday, 4:30 PM - 12:10 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Payment

I prefer 80 or more robux a month but if it is REALLY advanced I may ask for a few extra robux. USD is NOT excepted.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Fnaf6FanBoi#7846

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Err… I joined the game and got this? :thinking:

Also, those chairs kinda look like free models.

You seem to be more of a builder than a modeler. As stated in your post, you do not use meshes.

I made the chairs myself, let me fix the anchor issues (I could have sworn it worked for me.)

1 Like

Images below for those of you who don’t want to go in game.

I’m going to be completely honest, I believe you should try to improve before you start selling your work. Currently, based off what you have in your showcase, it’s fairly simple and there are elements that need to desperately be improved. I logged them below.

Critiques

The doorknobs were clipping through the doorframes (you did fix this when I told you but had nobody said anything it would have remained, so I feel it needs to be mentioned).

The fireplace is double sided somehow. Like its literally a two sided fireplace sharing the same REALLY thin wall.

The chimney is about two studs tall from the roof, and the house itself has a really simple aesthetic, that is, four walls and two wedges.

I hope you use these things to improve in future.

I wish you luck in your endeavours, but please take what I said into account.

5 Likes

@EpicCheatCodes when I playtest everything is anchored just fine. :sweat_smile:

OH I REALIZED I NEED TO PUBLISH. sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

@EpicCheatCodes and @RipperGFX join now it should work.
EDIT: I fixed some problems :smiley:

Hello, not to be offensive or anything but take this as criticism. I’d recommend getting some more experience building before making your portfolio. There are some big improvements you could make on this house. I’d recommend fixing the walls as they’re not realistic at all refer to example 1. Next I’d fix up some minor issues with the doors it just looks weird refer to example 2. Maybe make it so it isn’t such a square house, if you look at houses irl they’re not boxy like this one is. Also fix the lighting, it looks fairly weird. Lastly fix the proportions of the models they’re really off maybe get a model you can refer to in studio for size proportions refer to example 3.

Example 1: https://gyazo.com/be856114ed725d3abc5559da86ab499e
Example 2: https://gyazo.com/02288d2c1fc8e1c22029b85e4eb791d7
Example 3: https://gyazo.com/976ed3fa017c88997c0561d83962d1f5

1 Like

all the stuff you mentioned is intended :sweat_smile:
like the square house or weird lighting, that’s intentional.

Also example 2 with the doors is outdated, doorknobs are not clipping through the frame anymore.

the double sided fireplace is a reference to an apartment I used to live in, but in a thicker wall, it was actually there.

@RipperGFX, @EpicCheatCodes, and @Lemonh3ad, you may think my build is bad if you wish, but a big overhaul should be here in a few weeks to a month or a few months? :wink:

you work for like 33 cents month?

If you wish to be employed I suggest you work on your skills, then u may be able to earn more then like 1/3000 of the national minimum living wage.

1 Like

As I said, there will be: A big overhaul, and I do NOT accept USD or real world currency of any form. Not to be rude or anything :sweat_smile:
Basically I’m saying I only accept robux.

I wasn’t even in the slightest way attempting to hire you or asking you to take USD, I was just questioning how much you are charging after going through dev ex rates.

oh, in that case I’m sincerely sorry. :sweat:

1 Like

Hello there @Ithurius.

Taking in count you’ve only started building for about a month, i would suggest you to get some more experience in this domain and improve your overall skills.
Don’t take me wrong, i can still remember when i first started building, i could barely put two bricks together. In my opinion, improving and extending your skills would definitely help you and make you more familiarized with building in it’s different styles.

I’m sure if you keep working hard, you’ll end up improving and becoming much much better than now.
I wish you some good luck on your journey, and keep working hard. :smiley_cat:

Real quick notice, I just released windows for the house model, not the big overhaul, but the overhaul is coming along :wink:

Good to hear that, keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

Thank you, and as always, make sure not to smash the windows. Bye for now :smiley:

1 Like