Join Our PlayFab Program - Leverage ALL The Data

Welp, looks like no more speculation about PlayFab anymore, finally, it’s here!

Glad to see that Roblox is opening-up applications to a much better analytics platform than the one Roblox currently has but my chances at getting accepted are at 0 lmao

1 Like

Oh yes Roblox and Microsoft Playfab this is gonna be amazing hoping to see more of these collaboration or these things in Future!

Is this only for developers for released games? What are the eligibility criteria?

1 Like

I work as the lead scripter for a group. Can I put that group game as one of “my” games? I would like to have PlayFab access on that

Does the game have to be ours if we want good analytics in other games? or does it have to our games that we made?

1 Like

This would be VERY nice to have, plenty of much needed decision making can come from this!

I hope my application is accepted! I have two games, one is currently doing well and the other is relatively new. I’d love to have some deeper analytics to figure out exactly what’s making each one tick. I have some ideas, but seeing the numbers would help a bunch.

When could we expect to hear back about this?

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted more specific analytics to know what exactly I’m improving on or worsening at with my games and other projects, and this program sounds perfect at getting all of this more reliable data!

I can’t wait to start signing up my games up for it! :smile:

This would be so useful for my online church and deciding how and when to plan community events!

1 Like

Applied! Looking forward for this to help my homestore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already sent my application! This seems very promising, can’t wait to see PlayFab as the form of analytics for all games, I feel like it’ll provide even the younger developers a bigger understanding of their games.

1 Like

Hmmm, I didn’t know that you were a Stalker @coefficients ( Stalk Market Agent ).

Can we have more information on this program?
I am very interested in using Analytics!

Seems like some kind of deal with Microsoft and integrating the API into Roblox directly.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the API for this deprecated a few days ago? Is this still a thing?

3 Likes

This is excellent for bigger developers that require information for the games they’re developing, I’m hoping to see this expand for everyone and maybe a new tab in configure game for BETA testers…? :eyes:

I’ve been accepted into this program but it only let one of my two games in it, despite having received invitations for both.

I did not receive a discord friend request, and I am currently waiting for any response. I’ve already replied to the email I received describing this, but haven’t had a response yet. Waiting for the discord friend requests to be accepted too.

Has anyone gotten into the server yet? Anyone having the same issue?

1 Like

I only got one of 4 games accepted from the looks of things. Got the discord invite but I may or may not have declined it before seeing the email. Eek.

Same, I received my invitation around an hour ago, yet that was all. No Discord Invite or anything else? I have many questions. For now I will see if anyone in Dev Rel can help.

4 Likes

Same, just got invited and I’m awaiting a Discord Invite now.

4 Likes

Same here as well! I just received the invitation for PlayFab but no Discord Server yet.

2 Likes

Same as well. Also does anyone have any pointers to any guides on how to set this up? I’ve never worked with APIs before so this is all new to me.