Just started UI designing yesterday, any tips/feedback to improve?

I want to especially make stuff like coins, cakes, diamonds, etc. you know what I mean, just symbols. Here is one I made 5 minutes ago.

Is there anything that you could advice me?
Also I’m using Gravit Designer (The Web Version), I don’t really want to change it, as I like it pretty much and it has pretty much everything I need.

Edit: I just made my first coins;

Edit2: An Euro

Thank you!

4 Likes

They look pretty solid for a amateur UI Designer! I’d say add like a type of small shadow for the stacked coins and keep it up!

2 Likes

They look good! The yellow is too bright for my likings, though. You should change the yellow to a more desaturated color and more orangish as well.

1 Like

Wow, they look great despite you starting yesterday. Though, I do agree with Aerosies that the yellow is too bright and harsh on the eyes.

Thanks!
Quick Update, just made a robux sign, and a trash can with trash bags.

Btw; the robux signs should have a shadow which is not visible because of the background though.
Also I used Google Images as references

and

Trash

UI Designing starts getting fun.

2 Likes

Your UI’s are amazing! I could never create something that good.

2 Likes

I like the second image, I feel the problem is that you use rectangles to make the cirles for the currency symbol. Maybe use cirles That would help not make it looks wonky! But I really like it, keep it up!

1 Like