K.Dream studio is hiring!

About Us

Hi there! We are K.Dream Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for members who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game!

The Team
@KUBAW784new - Builder
@Nogalo - Scripter
@username - UI
@crazycrashdash101 GFX

About The Job

We are looking for a set of amateur/intermediate developers to join our team. We expect medium quality Scripts/GFX that suits our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying in % as we are not looking for amazing quality, it is also our first game. Our preferred payment method is group funds. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. The percentages are:
Scripter: %30-50
GFX: %10-20
Builder : %30
UI: %10

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord at MeltzZ#3185
Any age is allowed!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. You sound like a pretty serious and kind guy, so I’ll give it a try. My Discord is ✧𝙰✧𝙽✧𝙳✧𝚁✧𝙾✧𝙸✧𝙳✧シ#5929, I sent you a friend request. I’m a scripter by the way.

Sorry but scripters have been taken up.

Alright then, thanks anyways. Good luck.

I am curious about the group so im going to DM you because i do not want to put my discord on a DevForum thread

Ok! Sounds good! Just a reminder, my discord is MeltzZ#3185

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.