Kevini44 - Experienced coder

:coffee:Warm Welcome:coffee:

Hey there, Dev Forum members! :roblox:

My name is kevini44, but you can just call me Kevin! :wink: I’m currently 23 years old and from Germany. I’m an experienced programmer who recently started to expand his services on international range. I’m member of the Roblox platform since 10 years, and I’m developing since 8 years. I got very familiar with Roblox Lua, and I’m pretty sure that I can code anything that comes in my mind.

I got nearly 10M visits on my profile, as well as nearly 30M visits all together in my group games!

Make sure to check out my creations below! :smile:

:hammer_and_wrench:Creations:hammer_and_wrench:

I got a lot of references, so make sure to check out all of them! :slightly_smiling_face: Everything is made with heart.:hearts:

Games I made

Muscle Buster, 24M+ Visits
SCP Fantasy: Roleplay, 3M+ Visits
Tower Tycoon, 350K+ Visits
and many more…

:clock1:Availability:clock1:

:arrow_right: I’m available all day, working full-time to get your order completed!

*Please mind that my time zone is Middle European Time, as I’m living in Germany. Also, if I don’t have time and might be off-studio for a day, it might be caused by privacy reasons. Please respect that! :smile:

:moneybag:Prices:moneybag:

:arrow_right: My prices are fair and will be negotiated at beginning of each commission - Depending on size, complexity and other factors that could impact the payment.

I accept the following payment methods:

• Euro :euro: - Preferred
  • USD :dollar:

You will receive your asset(s) after paying me! That’s just to avoid any kind of scam. :smile:

:phone:Contact:phone:

You can contact me via Discord at kevini44#1977. I’m taking up to 8 commissions at a time:exclamation:

Thanks for reading through my portfolio, I hope we can work together soon! :slightly_smiling_face: Only serious inquiries please.

Have a nice day! :grin:

1 Like