[15% OFF!] Koroukk - Building Portfolio

Salutations,

My name is Koroukk. I have been with Roblox since 2015 (on alts).

About Me

I am a well experienced builder. I am also good with GFX. I can not script yet, but I hope to do so in the future.

I am a business man in Roblox, I love to work and own groups, in which you get to experience jobs at a young age.

Building

As mentioned, I am a well experienced developer.

Here is some of my work:
![RobloxScreenShot20190119_185625186|690x464]

Payment:

I don’t expect too much payment.
I accept Robux and PayPal.

ROBUX
30m: 300R$
60m: 750R$
120m: 1200R$
1d: 3000R$
1w: 10000R$
I am able to negotiate a reasonable price.

PAYPAL
30m: 3.00
60m: 7.50
120m: 12.00
1d: 30.00
1w: 50.00
I am able to negotiate a reasonable price.

*HIRING INQUIRES
I will absolutely respond to DMs on DevForum @Koroukk or via Discord Koroukk#1845

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Some comments:

Your hiring rates are buried in the “Building” details tab. That ideally should be a separate panel so we can see your rates without opening your showcases.

You’ve mentioned this, but you have only included building work in your portfolio. May you include samples of your graphic design work so we can get a sense of your skill here?

Why not post this in #collaboration:portfolios if you preference DevForum employers over public employers? The Private Collaboration category specifically exists to tailor your threads to the DevForum, while the Public Collaboration category is intended for viewership outside the DevForum. Is there a reason why you preference DevForum members as well? It’s more likely that you will receive requests from non-members.

It’s certainly a nice and simple portfolio, it looks great. I feel like you need to show yourself a little more though - I can’t get comfortable with a profile that only briefly and vaguely explains oneself. A portfolio is intended to showcase yourself as a developer and in general, tell us about your experiences and such on the platform. Learning some more about you and your craft may lead to more offers being pitched.

3 Likes

GUESS WHAT!

I have updated my portfolio with my best work, in high quality!

There are some issues with the portfolio that I’m going to fix later.

BIG NEWS!

I am dropping ALL of my prices by 15%!
Service Sale Ends April 1st!

One of your posts say made by Bxnani, who is that?
IMG_20190310_100127

Your rates are quite weird? Not many developers set pricing in accordance to time; rather they set price in quality. Your robux rates are not fairly converted into dollars. The person paying in dollars is getting a huge discount. 10k robux is equivalent too 100 dollars (going by the buying robux chart) or its 35 dollars through the devex chart. You might want to rethink pricing.

2 Likes

Bxnani is his old username, and yes, the pricing is weird indeed. Evaluating the price of a building by the time taken is bad as you can just lie about the time it took you, even if you are loyal, that doesn’t make a difference as you can be a slow or a fast builder. I recommend you price your builds by the size, effort put, quality and the satisfaction of the client. Take the time taken in consideration to but do not make it be your main pricing method.

5 Likes

Oh okay, thank you for telling me that’s his old name. Glad too see you agree with me.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I have updated PayPal pricing.

2 Likes

The reason he posted it here is because he’s a new member so he doesn’t have access to the private one, ironically.

This is something you could’ve sent me in a private message. I don’t think I realised that at the time but indeed, Private Collaboration is a locked category so both public and new members don’t have access to it. I don’t intend to change that part of the post though, since you’re replying to something that’s beyond 2 months old.

I personally feel that based off of your ability currently that these prices are very high. Many developers of very high skill levels charge rates like this but I don’t think that right now you should charge this much for work. Also, there is a fair amount of use of free models, and for anyone who is wondering do you just build or do 3d modelling as well. I feel that this is a good portfolio, but I just feel that currently, you need to fine-tune your building ability for charging such high prices and I’d recommend re-evaluating your prices.

1 Like

Main part of the post, has been removed requested by Koroukk

I wouldn’t pay for you every minute, hourly or for a day. How can we trust you that you will do the job? You could just be lazy, watch Netflix and not complete our request. Then say oh “This is what I got done, I’ll need maybe 120m(1200R$) to finish it.” Most people who request you to do a build will pay a certain amount just for the build this is ridiculous, Good luck.

Lastly, I just want to point out your payments are incorrect.

• 30m = $1.05
  • 60m = $2.65
  • 120m = $4.20
  • 1 Day = $10.50
  • 1 week = $35
    You are making your clients overpay for your work, which some of your builds contains free models.

Some errors have came up with my portfolio. Stay calm, I’ll fix it soon!

It would be a good move to add more examples of your work, as there isn’t much to go off of at the moment. Looking forward to seeing more!

I think you forgot to add the screenshot, this is just an error that should be fixed. Good work overall but I think you should fix that error. :wink:

Requested by topic creator.