Krestiin | Brick-Builder (2019 archive. Moved to new article)

– Updated to include new works. (1/19/20)

Hello! I’m Krestiin. I have been developing since 2011, and I thank clone0136 for his stamper build game. If it had never existed, I wouldn’t have gone onto working in groups.
I use most of my free time, to develop or work on graphics & music.

My timezone happens to be UTC-5, which is EST.
My achievements on the Roblox platform happen to be quite interesting, but small, and dull but they are cool nonetheless.

Achievements
  • Achieving Deputy lead of development (Head Builder) in Little Dreamies Daycare (2020)
  • Achieving trial developer in Little Dreamies Daycare (2019-20)
  • Designing clothing for group True Colors. (2017/8 - 19)
  • Achieving Prioritized reporting, which has helped shaped the future of roblox.(2019)
  • Director of Development / Lead Builder: The Tooth Booth (2017)
  • Asset Builder for cvibes (2019)
  • Achieving Trial developer Developer - Echelon Hotels | Group (2019)
  • Achieving Head builder (head of v2) - Echelon Hotels | Group (2019)
Graphics
Album Covers

Small Prints

My Work
Apartment 1C (Formerly The Basement

Modern House

image image
2 3 4 5 unknown

Strides Showcase

Strides showcase is based on the pool build by Artblox, A.K.A Tryler2. This actually got noticed by him on twitter. B)

Shiguto + Shiguto Submisson

Little Dreamies Daycare

Echelon Hotels V2

This one was a pain to screenshot, due to lag and other stigma surrounding it, but it’s really nice nonetheless.

Random builds and work.

(made in conjunction with user Kylqie)

And there’s a ton more to come!

Ways Of Payment
Robux

People I have worked with
Nadylin
Cvibes
Beartikal

Ways Of Contact

Discord

ae#6882

I truly do hope to work with you!

6 Likes

Your location on your profile is France, but somehow you state that your timezone is GMT -7 although France’s timezone is GMT +1 I believe. :thinking:

This might be a mistake, but you might want to find out your proper timezone instead of assuming it’s close to EST. It would also make communicating with you easier!

Alright, thank you! I didn’t notice it was set to france! I lived in france for awhile, and I corrected it. :slight_smile:

Your old portfolio still stands, as well as all the comments.
Link: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/builder-krestiin-almost-8-years/257618

Examining this quote deeper…

You have showed two incomplete or small builds. In your old portfolio, you’ve showcased four builds, which is doubled.

Well, maybe I didn’t showcase my best builds there?

Your “Modern House” and “Little Dreamies Daycare” are seen in your other portfolio as well, so this portfolio is, a downgrade?

Your “Modern House” showcases some poor design choices…

(Why is there an ocean holding the sink, and why is there a whole between the wall?)

And some poor lighting…

Your “Little Dreamies Daycare” pictures showcased are not nearly enough to judge the whole build.

Disclaimer

This post is, in no way, meant to be offending, but is meant for you to revise your decisions. Please do not misinterpret this post, or take it offensively.

2 Likes

Looks really interesting. However, to me personally, parts of the build feel incomplete. Like pieces of it are missing. I kinda agree with @AirStrategy. But I think you are definitely getting there. Maybe try experimenting with a few new design choices and see how it goes?

1 Like

Heyo! Thank you for voicing your concerns! My old portfolio I abandoned due to comments regarding old work I removed because I didn’t like it & stigma from a situation regarding that portfolio. I’m in the process of re-obtaining my images for Little Dreamies Daycare, as there was a situation where I got pushed out for a very incorrect reason, making it currently unfinished. Inside their actual game, it is finished with better examples. (same situation mentioned above.) I also have a ton of unpublished work on the way as I have been commissioned by many people since posting the last one and I’m super excited to post it. Feel free to check back in a few weeks!

(edit)

Regarding that hole in the wall, it happens to be a door into a garage which I have no real feeling of making. The sink is in (as you described) “an ocean holding the sink”, is a design choice I made earlier on. I actually like it and have no feeling of changing it. The poor lighting choice, happens to be dark because it’s a bedroom & it’s fitting the minimalist vibe I wanted. Thank you for your feedback, and I will not be changing that.

1 Like

08%20PM
That’s what needs to be fixed.

Will do! Didn’t see that when I made the build. Thank you!

And I oop! Good work, its truly amazing and very good. You are a very professional and dedicated builder, with also mentioning you are very detailed and your buildings are perfect. I really enjoyed working with you on Echelon Hotels, but sadly it wasn’t the way we would liked to work.

1 Like

Updated my portfolio to include graphics and my latest showcase, Apartment 1C.

Just a reminder that I’m still open for commissions, and I’m making PBR materials.