Kronos - Scan your game for viruses, backdoors - Plugin

Seems to not be working correctly, I know for a fact there is a backdoor in my game (saw it in like 30 scripts), but yet, it says that there were no backdoors/viruses in my game at all, please fix.

New updates!

I have fixed everything and did a big update to the code.
Thanks for whoever uses it, I hope to see some good feedback!

Wow, I cant tell you how much this helps! This is fantastic considering that is does a full sweep. Thanks again!

Thanks for using it!

For whatever reason , your plugin put 2 of my RemoteEvents into the “Infected - Kronos” folder. Screenshot_1
I hope you fix it! :smile:

That shouldnt happen… I will fix it tomorrow, thanks for reporting that!

1 Like

Updated! Fixed the false detections :slight_smile:

1 Like

Minified my code for testing purpose. Will get removed after.

Why does your code need to be obfuscated if you have nothing to hide?

Considering all of malicious plugins around, I definitely wouldn’t be willing to trust your plugin to be activated, while working on my projects, if I can’t even take a look at the source properly and ensure you’re not doing something you shouldn’t be.

9 Likes

I just tested the obfuscator, well kind of obfuscator, I’m planning to use it on an admin I am working on with @1Fading .

You could look at the source long time ago, it’s the same source, it’s still read-able but sure, I will restore the old code back.

P.S you’re not forced to use it, trust me or not, do what you want, I just can tell you it’s safe :slight_smile:

Nobody will be able to check since that new version is obfuscated. Obfuscating a previously non-obfuscated library/plugin is probably the quickest way to lose your users, don’t do this, it’s a major red flag in trust.

12 Likes

I already said I restored the unobfuscated code

I have updated Kronos and now it won’t error anymore.
This will still work.

Does this detect the new style backdoors?
They dont use getfenv or requires but they use a friend whitelist, basically, if the user is friend with the backdoor owner account/alt a gui with a executor will pop-up.

I don’t think so.
If you could link that “backdoor” here, I will look into it

1 Like

I cant tell you how much I appreciate your work- its really saved me multiple times. My only suggestion would be an option to have the plugin snip out the virus or backdoor from a script. Either way, its better to be safe then sorry!

1 Like

There will be a huge update coming. In some weeks probably.

3 Likes

New version is here!

Rewrote it :wink: . Have fun!

1 Like

How exactly do you figure out where these back doors are and how do you remove them.

I’m new to this
Thanks!

1 Like

I am simply checking their source for suspicious stuff. You can always get the plugin’s source code, feel free to check it out.

Updated! Be sure to update the plugin daily!